Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: crazy gas

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
    Bad idea. The thief can sue you for that sort of stuff. In your brother's case, free DNA sample for the local PD!
    Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Ain't that a pile o' poo?

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
      Can't say I am surprised, but dilling is a little over the top.

Bad idea. The thief can sue you for that sort of stuff. In your brother's case, free DNA sample for the local PD!

correct
      I doubt they can sue you for that...If I was a judge I would be like...why were you on his property and going into his gas tank in the first place? Dont go in there and you wont get hurt.

and yea drilling a hole in the tank is a little extreme

This reminds me of an incident that happened around here awhile back...some guy went to syphon gas out of an RV but ended up syphoning out of the waste tank instead lol....Owner came out the next morning and saw a hose coming out of his **** tank and puke all over the ground lol...thats what you call PWNED

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Actually by law you would be liable for his injuries. Even if he broke into your property and hurt himself stealing your ****.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
          Actually by law you would be liable for his injuries. Even if he broke into your property and hurt himself stealing your ****.
          thats retarded...why not make a living out of that then?...should break into peoples houses and say you hurt yourself....

Comment

You would be liable for the injuries, but she would still go to jail for stealing and whatnot.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

exxon: good till the last drop!

sometimes the direction the crimes in this country are going just disgusts me...

that's just wrong.
              Y87 Package
              MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
              Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
              BONE APPROVED!
              VANBIBBER APPROVED!
              KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
              Team Black...TEAM EMO
              sigpic
              Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

im glad i have a garage

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

lol someone tried to syphon gas from my truck but they didn't know it's been sitting for 2 years and there was some water in it hehe but sorry for ur friend, make sure insurance knows about it.

Comment

I think since gas went from being $3 to $4 I think it has cost me about $15 more to fill up. I'm not terribly upset, but if you can't afford another $15 or so to fill up...maybe you shouldn't be driving.

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro View Post
                      I think since gas went from being $3 to $4 I think it has cost me about $15 more to fill up. I'm not terribly upset, but if you can't afford another $15 or so to fill up...maybe you shouldn't be driving.
                      same here. Sure I wouldn't mind the price going down, but I don't drive half way across town to get gas that's $0.15 cheaper......
                      ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                      A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro View Post
                        Yeah, but when you have to fill up every 4 days, that **** adds up quick... nearly $1400 a year.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
                          Yeah, but when you have to fill up every 4 days, that **** adds up quick... nearly $1400 a year.
                          Why do you have to drive so much?

Thats almost 30,000 miles a year.

Granted I drove that last year between all my vehicles, but I was also reimbursed for it and 15,000 miles of it was work related.

I was driving from Orlando to daytona daily... that was nearly 1 hour commutes 1 way, with light traffic.

Comment

I've been meaning to buy locking gas caps for the t/a and elantra.

Both cars are too low to get access.... it would be much easier to target a truck
                            Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                            nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                            2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                            2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6 View Post
                              I've been meaning to buy locking gas caps for the t/a and elantra.

Both cars are too low to get access.... it would be much easier to target a truck
                              yea but you will always get the dumb criminal that will try...had a locking gas cap on mine for awhile now....+ 2way alarm system + baseball bat in basement....

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
                                good luck in the state of florida gettin away with that now with the castle doc and the stand your ground law..if you catch them that is

was readin that the other day interesting stuff
                                Last edited by v6man; 05-30-2008, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                  New Owner!
                                  by LETZRIDE
                                  I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                  19 hours ago
                                • ssms5411
                                  Little work today
                                  by ssms5411
                                  Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                  2 weeks ago
                                • LETZRIDE
                                  Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                  by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                  Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                  By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                  Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                  02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X