crazy gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy gas

my friend lisa called me this morning cause she got in her car and it wouldn't turn over. so i had to go pick her up. when i got there she wanted me to check it out. i figured it out very fast.....she was out of gas. i made fun of her. i mean that is what a good friend does. she started to freak out. and ran into her house, came out with a receipt. sure enough it was yesterday at like 8 pm. her tank was bone dry. then out of the corn of my eye i saw a siphon kit bag against her fence. but i still couldn't figure out why there no freaking gas. so i got under the car and there was a freaking 1 inch hole in the tank that was put there with a holesaw(with out a doubt). not even a drop on the ground.

guess gas is starting to get out of control. oh yea she spent 63.48 on her tank of gas.

siphon gas=:spank:
    drilling a hole in someones tank to get ever last drop=:bs:
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: crazy gas

<---shakes head
    my other truck has a 50 cal mounted on it

Comment

yeah I have been hearing that, pretty crazy... I wonder what cars they will target more...

trucks/suvs since they have bigger tanks and are easier to get under, or cars because the average gas thief is only giong to want like 5 gallons then going to let the rest fall.(carry more then 6 gallons would interesting)

Comment

Makes me happy I have a Camaro. Too low for anyone to get underneath. Guess I should look into a locking gas cap.

Is nothing sacred in this world!

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wguy View Post
          Guess I should look into a locking gas cap.
          Good point... There's gold in dem dar tanks.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Tell her to put a locking gas cover or a razor blade on the gas door. Somebody kept syphoning the gas out of my brother's truck so we put a razor taped inside the gas door... the next morning there was blood on the side of the truck and on the ground.
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

A locking gas cap isnt going to prevent them from drilling a hole in the bottom of a fuel tank though.

If they want it that bad, then "oh ****, gas cap is locked, okay ill just drill from the bottom and get more"

People these days:twak: Come down to stealing gas, that is retarded.

A new gas tank isnt going to be cheap im sure!

Plus, there may have been gas on the ground last night when they drained it, but it evaporates pretty quickly.
              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

drilling a hole in a metal tank, wouldnt that make sparks ?
                1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                1994 Camaro - Sold
                1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs View Post
                  Its on the bottom, doubt sparks will be there and it won't do anything! You can put a cig out in a gas tank... its the fumes that are dangerous.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

it was a harder plastic tank. i'm sure that i'll be the one replacing the tank :rolleyes: . but her drive way is stupid, if you spill water on it, it will stain till it rains. so i'm sure that gas would leave a mark
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

duct tape

Comment

Tell her to call her insurance company, and file a police report. This was all over yahoo and aol news yesterday....
                        <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Rs View Post
                          It's probably a plastic tank
                          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

not very many vehicles nowadays have metal tanks do they? i dont know what i'd do if i found a hole in my tank...probably freak out and wonder "what else might they have messed w/ under there?"

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                              guess gas is starting to get out of control. oh yea she spent 63.48 on her tank of gas.

siphon gas=:spank:
                              drilling a hole in someones tank to get ever last drop=:bs:
                              Can't say I am surprised, but dilling is a little over the top.

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
                              Tell her to put a locking gas cover or a razor blade on the gas door. Somebody kept syphoning the gas out of my brother's truck so we put a razor taped inside the gas door... the next morning there was blood on the side of the truck and on the ground.
                              Bad idea. The thief can sue you for that sort of stuff. In your brother's case, free DNA sample for the local PD!

Originally posted by josh98bird View Post
                              Its on the bottom, doubt sparks will be there and it won't do anything! You can put a cig out in a gas tank... its the fumes that are dangerous.
                              correct

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X