Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My car is....

Originally posted by 00FlowCamaro View Post
    for example: my dad has a '68 vette that always had problems with misfiring and what not, it turned out to be the spark plugs. he had put a new set of them in a week earlier and he said there was no way it could be the spark plugs causing this **** cause he just replaced them i told him to try it cause he had nothing to lose but a nice ride with the top down. he tried and boom, ran beautiful. he went from a 287 or something to a 454 big block and he had quite a few things to work out.

be that as it may, id find it hard to believe that a brand new unit that has zero miles on it is going to be the culprit, opti sparks suck, but even they wouldnt die after 10 seconds unless you did something to **** it up on the install. this is the first time he's even started the car since he put the new one in.

id check the icm and coil first.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

its getting spark(4th gen u can paypal me my $50 haha) ...gunna check the fuel situation withen the next day or too....it sucks having to jobs i got no time lol
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

to jobs......I'd like to work? to have a job would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8 View Post
          its getting spark(4th gen u can paypal me my $50 haha) ...gunna check the fuel situation withen the next day or too....it sucks having to jobs i got no time lol
          Try doing 2 jobs, full time student, and working on your car in your spare time.......I don't think she'll ever run again :(
          ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
          A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
            be that as it may, id find it hard to believe that a brand new unit that has zero miles on it is going to be the culprit, opti sparks suck, but even they wouldnt die after 10 seconds unless you did something to **** it up on the install. this is the first time he's even started the car since he put the new one in.

id check the icm and coil first.
            X2

Originally posted by RadRacer View Post
            Try doing 2 jobs, full time student, and working on your car in your spare time.......I don't think she'll ever run again :(
            Sucks don't it? I'm Full time college student(may 3rd can't come quick enough), workin 5 days a week and doing vehicle details in my spare time. It's very hard to get stuff done.

Comment

is the theft fuel shutdown diabled? it would let it have spark for like 10 sec and no fuel .

Comment

to bad your like 3.5 hours away from where i work . i'd come over and take a look at it . have you got a hand held scanner to look at the computer with ?

Comment

im wagering on fuel too, actually... check the fuel pressure.. i knew a guy who swapped engines in his truck, and in the process, inadvertantly pinched one of the fuel lines as the new engine was going in... problem drove him nuts... actually sold the car and the next owner told him what was the problem....
                  Phill<br /><br />95 camaro... need money for turbo project... <br />94 S10 Blazer - winter beater - infinity system to be installed soon<br /><br />\"The man who says it cant be done should not interrupt the man doing it...\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X