My car is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car is....

dumb haha again....but not to bad...ish....I went to pull it out yesterday to take it up and down rt 6 real quick...well i made it about 3 feet then it died and wont start again... its cranking over n ****...but nothing ideas anyone? wish i got that vid before i killed it again it sounds like sex :D(lt1, lts and tds with bullets:drool: ) ...err sounded till it died hahaha vid again once i get it running sucks trying to do this **** in a tiny shed with no lights or power but im not paying 100 bucks to have it towed to the garage..yet when we do the new exhaust i will but id like to drive it there not tow it ...it WILL be my ***** ...i know it:stp:
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: My car is....

Didnt you just get the thing running?
    sigpic
    98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

i said it last night but i feel its needed again kyle

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

So uhm, what mods have you done to it?

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
          So uhm, what mods have you done to it?
          long tube headers
          true duals with bullets
          no cats
          !egr
          !ac
          air foil
          intake
          aluminum driveshaft
          lsd
          3.73s
          fan switch

and look wise, !molding, c4 rims,metalic black paint and ttop converted

oh and i did the !run mod hahahahhaha

bib STFU!!! lol just kidding i find it funny to
          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

at this point if it were my car all i would be able to do is laugh when it dies lol.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            Or this

Comment

I am this close ----> ll to start a petition whether your s/n should be changed to LT1noob ... (You) Better get to working ...

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

kyle kyle kyle........your the highlight of the board.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

you got spark out of the opti ? ses light on ? what happens after it cools down ?

Comment

I have $50 on the opti.
                    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8 View Post
                      dumb haha again....but not to bad...ish....I went to pull it out yesterday to take it up and down rt 6 real quick...well i made it about 3 feet then it died and wont start again... its cranking over n ****...but nothing ideas anyone? wish i got that vid before i killed it again it sounds like sex :D(lt1, lts and tds with bullets:drool: ) ...err sounded till it died hahaha vid again once i get it running sucks trying to do this **** in a tiny shed with no lights or power but im not paying 100 bucks to have it towed to the garage..yet when we do the new exhaust i will but id like to drive it there not tow it ...it WILL be my ***** ...i know it:stp:

wow. that is two sentences, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner View Post
                        I have $50 on the opti.
                        he just put a brand new one in it, not saying its not possible though.

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

They f*ck with us for fun, remember?
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                            he just put a brand new one in it, not saying its not possible though.
                            for example: my dad has a '68 vette that always had problems with misfiring and what not, it turned out to be the spark plugs. he had put a new set of them in a week earlier and he said there was no way it could be the spark plugs causing this **** cause he just replaced them i told him to try it cause he had nothing to lose but a nice ride with the top down. he tried and boom, ran beautiful. he went from a 287 or something to a 454 big block and he had quite a few things to work out.

Comment

would have been a poopy 283....the original smallblock

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X