pet peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: pet peeves

all of the above you have listed and stupid people, which pretty much covers everything else missed.
    Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Man, can't I just say all of them. On top of that you forgot "THE A-HOLEs WHO TEXT's AND DRIVE's". I've been keeping a running total since September, and Im up to 11 people, one of whom almost hit me.

If I had to pick one I'd say the high beams on at night though. If you can't see then stay off the freaking road.

Comment

Wife in passenger seat yelling slow down.
        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

Yeah Hoss, about the people not being able to drive in a parking lot. Someone took some paint off of my bumper in a parking lot. I was standing right there and saw it happen. I was also the ONLY CAR PARKED IN THE LOT! I heard that girl is in a coma now from a car accident. Ironically she wasn't the one driving. Karma though, is something I might very well believe in.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

The Eisenhower
            The Dan Ryan
            The Kennedy
            The Edens
            The Tri-State
            Any streets in the loop
            Anyone with an IL license plate (you people get license plates like a kid gets vitamins, everyone is just handing them out, and NO ONE HERE CAN DRIVE.)
            People who like to cut off 4 lanes of traffic because they don't really know where the hell they're going.
            People who do not know their route BEFORE they get in the f'ing car.
            Anyone under the age of 22, and over the age of 55.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              hmmm... lets see here..

people on cell phones, i love summer because everytime i see some ******* on the phone i drop it in neutral and keep the exhaust tone up just enough to chap thier azzes

suvs, they think they own the ****ing road.

teenagers, sorry, but 99% of you ****ing suck at driving. its not a race to get everywhere the fastest in 5 o clock traffic.

old people and their goddamned turn signals on for 500 miles, and while im in no hurry to get anywhere, there is a posted speed limit, try doing 45 in a ****ing 45 for change, not 28mph. id like to make it to my destination before i hit my mid life crisis.

moms and thier vans, if you beat your kids a bit more often you wouldnt spend 80% of the time watching them in the backseat do back flips off the seats and almost hit me while youre doing 75mph 100ft from a red light.

non turn signal using mother****ers, believe it or not, i DONT know youre about to cut me off a$$hole.

people who eat while driving, yes we know youre fat, but im pretty sure the big mac isnt going to eat itself before you get your big *** home.

ricers who think a red light is a perfect time to rev at the parked car in the parking lot next to the road. its NOT going to rev back, nor does anyone care to hear your piece of ****.

people who cant park

women drivers scare me. period

and this is just what i hate driving wise.
              Bibber you my new Idol man, took words right outta my mouth, and I couldnt of put it in a better way....:tup:

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by HossV6 View Post
                If you pay for your grocerys with food stamps, dont give me an attitude...IM working to put food on YOUR table

people who come in and buy $300 worth of food on food stamps, yet they ware UGG boots, have those fancy a$$ purses, and are all "blinged out" who ask for a carry out because they are lazy.... then you find out that they drive a caddy rollin on 22s (trust me i have seen this happen many times)
                eh man, that aint necessarily true...at my work place they give you food stamps at christmass worth about 40$ just as a present...we in no way need the money, but its a gift from the company to us...I heard they actually used to give out turkeys before, but not everyone is cathlic, and some people are ungrateful and would toss the turkeys in the parking lot on the floor....so in order to accomidate people they give you a food stamp so you can buy w/e...they technically dont have to give us squat...so people with nice lookin cars could be in my situation, cause if I ever had a carryout done you'd be seeing my camaro, or my moms lexus...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

lets not forget the parking lot fools.....christmas time when there is one spot in a lot with 2000 spots. your sitting with your blinker on showing that your waiting for this spot that someone is backing out of....then some jerk pulls into the spot before you. that is when i get out of the car and start yelling. :rant:
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

My number one happened less than a month after I got my Bird.

I was standing in my school parking lot next to my car, chilling with some friends while waiting for traffic to die down. There's a HUGE truck next to me with 44s on it. Some redneck and his friend get into the truck and then proceed to run over the hood of my car while pulling out of his parking spot. Now, mind you that I'm standing right there and yelling to the guy "You're about to hit my frickin' car!" but he still runs over the hood like it's a monster truck ralley. The other rednecks in their jacked up trucks tell the guy "Oh it's just a few scratches, maybe a dent, just keep going." I pull out a tire iron and walk over to the guy who ran over my car and told him "Get the hell out now before paramedics have to come drag you out." Then his moron redneck friends tell me I'm a POS because I'm getting the insurance companies involved. The next day I sliced all of the bystander rednecks' tires. On top of it all, the redneck who ran over my car gave me false insurance information. Me and my dad showed up at his house that night and got it all taken care of though. Turns out the little arsehole had only been driving for 2 weeks!

Also people who do the california stop at 4 ways. Thats when I put my brights on at them and tailgate with just enough distance that I know my lights are also hitting their side mirrors.

Comment

Could you clarify this "california stop" Yeah.. I don't leave Ohio much.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Aka the rolling stop, ease up to the line without going under 5 mph and then proceeding.

Comment

mine is taillers, i want to get the **** out and choke'em.

Comment

tailers for sure

I was driven home one night and this pizza delivery car was tailin' me for 3 or 4 miles, so i pull over and let him go around and then i tailed his @$$, but he tried to lose me.....hmmmm.....pizza wagon<Firebird. Then the dumbs**t went right back to his work. I know the owner and got that 16 year-old punk fired(mind you I'm only 16 also).

Comment

Originally posted by eatmydust97 View Post
                              I was driven home one night and this pizza delivery car was tailin' me for 3 or 4 miles, so i pull over and let him go around and then i tailed his @$$, but he tried to lose me.....hmmmm.....pizza wagon<Firebird. Then the dumbs**t went right back to his work. I know the owner and got that 16 year-old punk fired(mind you I'm only 16 also).
                              Well that's a little too extreme IMO .... Getting someone fired just because of their driving habit is a bit too much. I have dealt with drivers (Dominos) for more than 4+ years ... the amount of pressure I used to put on them, they did drive like crazy... I had to do it in order to get things delivered on time... I always leave pizza delivery guys and taxi drivers out of any equation.... their job force them to drive like that.

:)
                              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

no.....he wasn't delivering, he was heading back to the pizza place. And if he wouldn't have tried to lose me, i prolly woulda just talked to him. But I can't lie about how fun it was to chase down his Oldsmobile wagon though

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X