pet peeves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet peeves

what are some of ya'lls biggest pet peeves?

edit: while driving
    taillers (someone following too close)
    43.24%
    cell phones
    16.22%
    obnoxiously loud ricer pipes
    29.73%
    people keeping their brights on at night
    10.81%
    Last edited by tmon930; 03-25-2008, 10:16 PM.

Re: pet peeves

worthless threads

Comment

mmm.. I concur.
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i'm just trying to vent.

Comment

Looking at hot girls in cars...lol

Comment

fine ill b first...ricers, so fukin annoyin....dont make me start about those neons again, i hate them so much.....they think they have race cars cuz they have the coffee can and a big wing....and the sound annoys the crap outta me....had to show up one the other day comin home

Comment

i was trying to talk to a customer today at lowes. i couldn't even ye'll loud enough for them to hear me over the stupid ricer driving by. there's a hill there that no ricer ever shifts on.

Comment

Originally posted by 3.8Fury View Post
                Looking at hot girls in cars...lol
                how's that a pet peeve? thats rather enjoyable.:wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
                  how's that a pet peeve? thats rather enjoyable.:wavey:
                  especially when their lookin at u :cool:

Comment

tailers dont really bother me. I just nudge the brake so my brake lights come on and keep my foot on the gas haha

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i was trying to talk to a customer today at lowes. i couldn't even ye'll loud enough for them to hear me over the stupid ricer driving by. there's a hill there that no ricer ever shifts on.
                      i know so many ricers here..i hate it...but plenty of old and new skool muscle here to take care of them...

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
                        i know so many ricers here..i hate it...but plenty of old and new skool muscle here to take care of them...
                        that's the bad thing about harbison. soooooo many ricers. so few muscle.

Comment

that's the bad thing about harbison. soooooo many ricers. so few muscle.
                          that sucks....theirs a good bodyshop like a min from here and theirs only muscle cars their all the time since thats their specialty (american muscle)...do good work....so their around here often....

Comment

my biggest pet peeve would have to be stupid mother f*ckers. The other day this chick starts getting over when im right next to her, so I lay on the horn for like a minute to make her feel stupid (because she is) and then litterally 2 blocks down the street a dude does the same thing. Im thinking to myself WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and was totaly ready to road rage this dude, and he just wouldn't look at me. Stupid MF'r....then the next morning I am driving to work and some retard gets in my lane to turn, going the opposite direction and is coming head on to me. I slam on my brakes and they just keep coming on the wrong side of the road...again I lay on the horn and was like WTFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have went and bashed his head in but I was late for work. lol. anyways, I hate people that are so fcuking stupid that they endanger the lives of people around them.............................................. .........................LEARN HOW TO FCUKING DRIVE YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS!!!!

thats all.

Comment

hmmm... lets see here..

people on cell phones, i love summer because everytime i see some ******* on the phone i drop it in neutral and keep the exhaust tone up just enough to chap thier azzes

suvs, they think they own the ****ing road.

teenagers, sorry, but 99% of you ****ing suck at driving. its not a race to get everywhere the fastest in 5 o clock traffic.

old people and their goddamned turn signals on for 500 miles, and while im in no hurry to get anywhere, there is a posted speed limit, try doing 45 in a ****ing 45 for change, not 28mph. id like to make it to my destination before i hit my mid life crisis.

moms and thier vans, if you beat your kids a bit more often you wouldnt spend 80% of the time watching them in the backseat do back flips off the seats and almost hit me while youre doing 75mph 100ft from a red light.

non turn signal using mother****ers, believe it or not, i DONT know youre about to cut me off a$$hole.

people who eat while driving, yes we know youre fat, but im pretty sure the big mac isnt going to eat itself before you get your big *** home.

ricers who think a red light is a perfect time to rev at the parked car in the parking lot next to the road. its NOT going to rev back, nor does anyone care to hear your piece of ****.

people who cant park

women drivers scare me. period

and this is just what i hate driving wise.
                              Last edited by vanbibber; 03-25-2008, 11:22 PM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X