Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how much should i expect to pay

Originally posted by SilverRS96 View Post
    so what is the guy askin for it...im sure uve got enough imput now...
    he is asking 10k

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
      Ok buy it, car is ****ing pristine, beautiful price... In fact give him an extra $1k its so nice.:rolleyes:
      what is your problem?

you guys are trying to tell me someone you dont even know beated on their car when in fact i know they didnt

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
        what is your problem?

you guys are trying to tell me someone you dont even know beated on their car when in fact i know they didnt
        evidence proves itself

I have friends that all said they would love to buy cars that I sell because I am pretty meticulous and very good on routine maintenance. Which is true.

But I have only sold 1 car out of the 6 I have sold that did not have major tranny/rear/motor problems. And that one, I had for a week my dad gave to me to sell for him and I got half the money we made off of it selling it more then dealer trade in.

****, I only sold 1 car tht could move under its own power and it had now reverse or 2nd gear.

I have friends that think I take excellent care of cars... I do, but I beat on them too.

Comment

well all of this aside, is it worth paying $10k for

Comment

yay pissing match.

is it worth it to YOU?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              yay pissing match.

is it worth it to YOU?
              well im used to seeing these cars go on ls1tech for like 13k in the same condition

personally if i didnt know any better i would pay up to 12k for it, but you guys are making it like the cars not even worth 8k

Comment

You're used to seeing clowns trying to get top dollar for their junk on ls1tech. If I had a dollar for every ratty piece of **** over there with 150k miles for 12k, I'd have at least a hundred bucks! Very rarely does a decent deal show up over there.
                <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

There are nice *** cars there but they are also asking for rediculous amounts of money for them as well.

I could see $10k, if the car didn't probably need a $2k rebuild, I'd rather pay $12k for a similar car that did not need a tranny, car was beat, who knows if it needs a rear/diff/u-joints, or whatever else the drivetrain needs. But I still think if you searched you could find a better deal. But just because you didn't get the "Best" deal doesn't mean you didn't get a deal. Especially if its a color/combo you wanted.

Comment

haha, color/combo owned me. i paid way too much for my car to get what i wanted.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    Or this

Comment

There are nice *** cars there but they are also asking for rediculous amounts of money for them as well.

I could see $10k, if the car didn't probably need a $2k rebuild, I'd rather pay $12k for a similar car that did not need a tranny, car was beat, who knows if it needs a rear/diff/u-joints, or whatever else the drivetrain needs. But I still think if you searched you could find a better deal. But just because you didn't get the "Best" deal doesn't mean you didn't get a deal. Especially if its a color/combo you wanted.
                      for the last time, the car was NOT beat.

Comment

just needs a t56 rebuild after 50k... so I guess its a Lemon then?

Comment

just needs a t56 rebuild after 50k... so I guess its a Lemon then?
                          you know what, dont post in this thread again.

im not listening to this crap, the car was not beat on, and you arent listening to me.

just because it is bad doesnt mean it was beat on..

i have a car with bad valve seals, i guess i beat on that too, even though it has 24k miles on it, is almost 25 years old, huh, i must have kicked that cars ***, huh?

just to let you know, it has the orgional windshield washer fluid on it, and is in showroom condition, but since the valve seals are bad, i must hve beat on it.

Comment

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

haha dont post here again....blah blah blah....wanna tissue?

87 Firebird RIP
                              96 Camaro RS RIP
                              94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
                              02 WS6 TA - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                                you know what, dont post in this thread again.

im not listening to this crap, the car was not beat on, and you arent listening to me.

just because it is bad doesnt mean it was beat on..

i have a car with bad valve seals, i guess i beat on that too, even though it has 24k miles on it, is almost 25 years old, huh, i must have kicked that cars ***, huh?

just to let you know, it has the orgional windshield washer fluid on it, and is in showroom condition, but since the valve seals are bad, i must hve beat on it.
                                yeah, I posted again your thread

LOL no you didn't beat on it, because its not obvious drivetrain damage. You let the 25 year old car sit to long so the seals dried up and started leaking. Thats a completely different problem.

This car you are looking at was probably run at the track pretty consistantly with some nice powershifts to **** it up. **** maybe even a nitroused car for all you know.

Only excuse is maybe the clutch went out, and it wore out the synchros... but now we are talking about a car with 50k needing a clutch? That means it was beat on as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X