loosing weight and happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: loosing weight and happy

Damn man! well you do take protein in with food, but i get what your saying. whats you workout like. u can post up or just PM me if you want.
    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
      yea...I need to gain weight...so send that fat over
      :spank: No not fat! When in college, I needed to gain weight (I was 5'8", 120). I went to gym for years and put on 45 lbs of muscle. I stopped going to the gym years ago, but 13 years after the fact, I still have most of the muscle (obviously not as tone as it used to be).

The football players at my school used to laugh at the scrawny 120 wuss lifting, but after the first year they respected me and helped me out.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Peanut Butter, eggs and chicken. Eat up!
        2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

good job, was 205 and went to 185...tho that was like an year ago....i probably gained 5-10 of it back, im the kind of person that needs motivation and no one i know really wants to go....im gonna start going again soon tho...i have a home gym but no weights.lol thats kinda stupid huh......good job tho

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
            :spank: No not fat! When in college, I needed to gain weight (I was 5'8", 120). I went to gym for years and put on 45 lbs of muscle. I stopped going to the gym years ago, but 13 years after the fact, I still have most of the muscle (obviously not as tone as it used to be).

The football players at my school used to laugh at the scrawny 120 wuss lifting, but after the first year they respected me and helped me out.
            haha. naw I could use a tad of fat....what I have its pretty much pure muscle....5'6 112lbs...I still eat as if I'll never get a meal again just now I dont excerise as much as I used to cause Im not conditioning for any sports teams any more....been this weight for a good 6 years...doesnt matter how much I eat or work out....still 112lbs go figure...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

How much should I weigh if I'm 6'2?

BTW good job with the weight loss!
              2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob View Post
                Damn man! well you do take protein in with food, but i get what your saying. whats you workout like. u can post up or just PM me if you want.

lol yeah ill eat about 1lb or grilled chicken every day plus w/e else i eat that has protein.

my workout scedule is pretty intense

Sunday - Back (Rows, Wide Grips Pullups, bent over lateral raises etc.)

Monday - Chest and Tri's (Bench, Incline, Decline, Flys/ Dips, Skull Crushers, Pulldowns)

Tuesday - Legs (Squats, Deadlifts, Calf Raises and Lunges if i can stand)

Wednesday - Biceps and Forearms (I have about 8 different curls I do that work both muscles)

Thursday - Cardio and Abs (Run 2 miles, Stairmaster or Bike/ 5 different ab workouts)

Friday - Shoulders (Overhead press, Lateral Raises, Front Raises etc)

Saturday - Day off (usuallt spent drinking haha)

and everyday after every workout I jog a mile on the treadmill after everything.

it seems to work, a kid i kno who fights UFC gave me that workout

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
                  lol yeah ill eat about 1lb or grilled chicken every day plus w/e else i eat that has protein.

Monday - Chest and Tri's (Bench, Incline, Decline, Flys/ Dips, Skull Crushers, Pulldowns)

Wednesday - Biceps and Forearms (I have about 8 different curls I do that work both muscles)

Thursday - Cardio and Abs (Run 2 miles, Stairmaster or Bike/ 5 different ab workouts)

and everyday after every workout I jog a mile on the treadmill after everything.

Damn dude, beast man.
                  2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

I can't seem to lose anything!.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post

That's a lot. You must live in a gym.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                        haha. naw I could use a tad of fat....what I have its pretty much pure muscle....5'6 112lbs...I still eat as if I'll never get a meal again just now I dont excerise as much as I used to cause Im not conditioning for any sports teams any more....been this weight for a good 6 years...doesnt matter how much I eat or work out....still 112lbs go figure...
                        x2

I just can't seem to gain wait at all. I really wish I could just gain like ten more pounds. Doesn't matter to me if its fat or muscle. I've been lifting weights every now and then. Also been trying to eat as much as I can until I get pretty full. But nothing seems to effect me. I have noticed I've been getting a bit stronger though, but not bigger.
                        -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

lets not get started on skinny and trying to gain weight.

5 foot 3 and 93 lbs. i can't gain weight. i eat at least 5000 cal. a day to maintain that.
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post

Seriously?! You were 5'8", 120lbs? Did you drive to the gym or just wear a large coat and wait for a strong breeze?

Sorry Jay, but I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                              That's a lot. You must live in a gym.

$100 says ur still bigger than me too lol

i spend maybe 1.5-2 hours a day in the gym

Comment

awesome man! keep up the good work! excercise and eating right is the way to go. awesome job :D

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X