Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot!

Originally posted by Meatyshells
    **** no! she was fugly. that was the first thing i said to myself, this ho better be good looking.
    that probably means she was skinny. lol. just messin with you. i cant really think of any close calls for me. people around here drive pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
      I missed a close call the other day coming out of the gym. The guy in front of me was getting ready to pull out of the lot onto the highway in REVERSE! I was behind him and could clearly see that his backup lights were on. I was like... doesn't this idiot realize he's about to go in reverse?... so I backed up away from him. Sure enough he goes to pull out... IN REVERSE. Luckily he didn't floor it. I got lucky and so did he.
      That almost happend to my dad when he was out test driving a jag a few years ago. At a light the idiot put it in reverse and the second his brake lights went out my dad honked his ***. Theres a lot to be said about driving with your head on a swivel.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
        That almost happend to my dad when he was out test driving a jag a few years ago. At a light the idiot put it in reverse and the second his brake lights went out my dad honked his ***. Theres a lot to be said about driving with your head on a swivel.
        My old office had badge access to the parking lot. At least once a week, someone would overshoot the badge reader (coming into the lot too fast) and back up. About every other time, the Douchebag never thought to put it back in drive. I learned a long time ago to leave tons of space in line for the badge reader.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Glad to say I haven't had too many close calls. I'd surely be pissed if that happened to me though, glad to hear there was no damage.
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X