Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot!

i was at school trying to find a parking spot following this chick in an older bmw.

she over shoots an empty spot and decided to back up with out looking. Back right into me.

Lucky for her she was going slow and backed into my grill which is stainless steel and very hard. It didnt do an damage, only scuffed a little spot and i rubbed it off.

But ****!! when do you back up and not look where you are going?

She almost pretended like nothing happened and didnt get out of her car until i got out of my car like i was going to beat the **** out of her. WTF!

i really didnt think she was going to back into me until it was too late i really REALLY thought she saw me.

The way people drive piss me off. and to think my insurance is higher just because im a guy
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 02-01-2008, 10:40 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: Some stupid ho backed into me in the parking lot!

haha.

Pimp slap that hoe.
    put her in her place.

:D

Mods:
    Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
    Racing Stripes
    Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
    Camaro Fill Ins
    Black Outs
    Tint

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
      i was at school trying to find a parking spot following this chick in an older bmw.

she over shoots an empty spot and decided to back up with out looking. Back right into me.

Lucky for her she was going slow and backed into my grill which is stainless steel and very hard. It didnt do an damage, only scuffed a little spot and i rubbed it off.

But ****!! when do you back up and not look where you are going?

She almost pretended like nothing happened and didnt get out of her car until i got out of my car like i was going to beat the **** out of her. WTF!

i really didnt think she was going to back into me until it was too late i really REALLY thought she saw me.

The way people drive piss me off. and to think my insurance is higher just because im a guy

lol that suxs...I hate the way people drive to, really pisses me off...I saw kinda the same thing happen in a timmies drive thru...some guy bolted in front of me at the drive thru and not even 20 seconds later a woman in a 4x4 got tired of waiting and threw it into reverse and floored it...nice dent in his car...Im so happy the SOB couldnt wait for his coffee and jumped infront of me, Id be mad pissed...make sure there is no damage man...Im assuming this wasnt the camaro she hit?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

reminds me of the dumb ***** that hit my car. i was flipping out, boiling hot pissed and she's like, oooh its okay. i was like B1TCH ITS NOT OKAY YOU ****ING MORON!!! YOU HIT A PARKED CAR!!! YOU WHERE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MISSING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
          I would have beat her senseless... with the grill... :spank:

As for me... Some stupid Ho left her horse out... needless to say the 3rd Gen is in the JYard, and I didnt get sh!t.

At least your car is OK! I think that makes us all happy! Including the "Ho" LOL!

How did your fiasco turn out bibber? Sorry but that made me laugh!
          sigpic
          98 Camaro 3.8 M5 Y87 | 99 Camaro LS1 Z28 T56

Comment

show that ho how strong the pimp hand can be.. Don't mess with the ride!

Comment

Originally posted by nimrod.sixty9
              I would have beat her senseless... with the grill... :spank:

As for me... Some stupid Ho left her horse out... needless to say the 3rd Gen is in the JYard, and I didnt get sh!t.

At least your car is OK! I think that makes us all happy! Including the "Ho" LOL!

How did your fiasco turn out bibber? Sorry but that made me laugh!
              he insurance paid to fix it to my specs. got a free rental car out of her too. she never parked near me again, then i got her evicted from her apartment

moral of my story, DONT EFF WITH MY 2nd WIFE

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                he insurance paid to fix it to my specs. got a free rental car out of her too. she never parked near me again, then i got her evicted from her apartment

moral of my story, DONT EFF WITH MY 2nd WIFE
                NICE! Thats what I like to hear! Fixing it just wasnt enough, got to make her homeless! LMAO
                sigpic

Comment

ya, im a bit serious about my car.

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

10,000+ posts and LT1 swap... Id say!

As for the Meaty, you let her off to easy! Shoulda beat her senseless and threw her in the trunk of her own car!

Then get her evicted :D
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                      reminds me of the dumb ***** that hit my car. i was flipping out, boiling hot pissed and she's like, oooh its okay.
                      I was pumping gas into the FB one day, and this asshat in a volve comes flying in, overshoots the pump in front of me. Backs up in a mad hurry and hits my car. He gets out, doesn't even look, and says "oh, its fine". I looked at him and said "I will be the judge of that" and inspected my car the entire time he pumped his gas. When he was done he said "well". I said, "give me your insurance information". Period. nothing else. There was no damage to the car, but I figured I'd f- with him. No need to drive that fast in a gas station parking lot.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

lol was she at least good lookin meaty??
                        disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

I missed a close call the other day coming out of the gym. The guy in front of me was getting ready to pull out of the lot onto the highway in REVERSE! I was behind him and could clearly see that his backup lights were on. I was like... doesn't this idiot realize he's about to go in reverse?... so I backed up away from him. Sure enough he goes to pull out... IN REVERSE. Luckily he didn't floor it. I got lucky and so did he.
                          2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                          1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                          2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                          2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                          2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardrunner
                            lol was she at least good lookin meaty??
                            **** no! she was fugly. that was the first thing i said to myself, this ho better be good looking.

and yeah it was in the camaro. Got out looked no damage. got the plate number just in case got home looked some more, no damage any where. lucky her

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

lucky man...glad it worked out for ya

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X