Opinion on new gaming machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinion on new gaming machine

yup, that is the monster behind being able to overclock my processor from 2.4 to a stable 3.6:)

Comment

2.4, huh? Core 2 Duo? Quad? Reason I ask is I have an old system with a 2.4C P4 @ 800FSB. My MOBO will only support 400MHz DDR. Any thought on some settings to squeeze more out of that with stability? I know the old 2.4C was loved by over-clockers back in the day.
      Last edited by Bonemaro; 02-06-2008, 11:18 AM.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

yea 2.4.....quad core of course;)........as for the settings, im not fimiliar with that mobo but i would say for stability the key is keeping it cool. I know the 2.4c deffinetly has it in it though, just have to do some research on it.

by the way, love the 95 hardbody u do the work yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by lilchubby
          yea 2.4.....quad core of course;)........as for the settings, im not fimiliar with that mobo but i would say for stability the key is keeping it cool. I know the 2.4c deffinetly has it in it though, just have to do some research on it.

by the way, love the 95 hardbody u do the work yourself?
          Yep, the Nissan has been my little project for quite a while now... well, since December of 1995. I actually bought the Camaro because the truck isn't practical to drive everyday (it's more modded that in this picture). I need to rebuild the engine and was thinking about experimenting with a turbo. I understand the 240SX and the Hardbody both have the KA24E engine block. They make all kinds of turbo stuff for the 240. I'm wondering if it could work... like a T3 or something. It would be new territory for me though.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
            Hello everyone!
            by Andy H
            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
            4 weeks ago
          • 3.4 slow to go
            hey there strangers!
            by 3.4 slow to go
            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X