Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2010 Dodge Demon?

Originally posted by RyanAndyBob
    ugly ugly ugly. dodge used to be awesome but now they just need to stick to trucks and vipers IMHO.

they can't make any money that way... you think they really care about the quality of their vehicles? they're a business just like any other business, they are in business to make some money... ever been to a dealership to buy a part? heh... :stp:

the money making cars are not the SRT-10s and the vipers... granted they are more expensive, but the neons and the charger base models and the magnum base models and all the damn minivans are the real money makers.

which is why i think the new camaro isn't going to do that well. they're putting all of the advertisement into the V8 high performance model, and no info on the V6 or base model.

here's some food for thought, when they came out with the GTO, it was the coolest thing since sliced bread, and everyone gobbled them up...but only if they had money. they didn't have a base model GTO for a more reasonable price. the GTOs aren't being made anymore. they stopped making fbodies and replaced it with the SSR. now honestly, how many of those cars to you see on the road? and do you even LIKE to see them? no...

who comes out on top of all of this business? Ford does... they've done everything right with the mustang... how many V6 mustangs do you see on the road each day? wayyyyyy too many. but they're making money. if chevrolet is going to do something to make some money off of the new Camaro, they need to put their focus on the V6 model, because that's where most of the money will be made.

in any case, i think i was trying to say that this is what dodge is doing by bringing this car out... hahaha
    Last edited by Disruptore4; 01-17-2008, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Disruptore4
      they can't make any money that way... you think they really care about the quality of their vehicles? they're a business just like any other business, they are in business to make some money... ever been to a dealership to buy a part? heh... :stp:
      A viper replacement? It may be more affordable but it's not even close to being worhty of having the title of replacement ... if anything they should bring the copperhead concept back to the tables

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
        That grill is much too big for that small car.
        agreed

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

miata meets s2000 ftllll

Comment

that thing is ugly

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
              I think chrysler will eventually kill off the whole dodge brand and take the ram and make it a chrysler something or other (Like they're gonna do the 'Cuda if it comes out) Chrysler cuda FTL

I think so to, the ram is probably the best pickup money can buy and the viper is the best bang for the buck as far as supercars goes. It would be stupid to kill it off.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X