Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: real quick question

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
    I told my dad I'd drive a black Lincoln town car or crown vic bc itd be funny to see how ppl act in front of me
    My brother had a decommissioned lumina police car. Dark blue, with tinted windows. It was hilarious to watch people slam on the brakes as he drove up on them. It was a souped up 3.8 - man that thing would fly. Handled great too.

Originally posted by kristen
    really. now how does that work. can cops really set you up like that?
    Same idea as setting up a drug bust, or setting up people who solicit prostitution?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
      No, i'm just saying you are a ****ing idiot.

Street racing. You can easily kill yourself and somebody else

Drugs. You can easily kill yourself.

See that? See the difference? Its called logical thinking. Not immature I want to go fast street ricer mentality.
      What if you have a bad trip on acid and think the zombies are coming to eat your brains??? you end up in a shopping mall with a 12guage, see the difference???

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
        My brother had a decommissioned lumina police car. Dark blue, with tinted windows. It was hilarious to watch people slam on the brakes as he drove up on them. It was a souped up 3.8 - man that thing would fly. Handled great too.
        Haha thats awesome, Back in the early 80's my uncle had a ford mix up car. By ford mix up I mean when the Highway patrol ordered some odd number of mustangs, just so happens my uncle ordered a stang too Guess what he got? Turns out they made 1 too many of them. They offered to buy it back but my uncle refused, then he later sold the car

Comment

Originally posted by nightrider2
          What if you have a bad trip on acid and think the zombies are coming to eat your brains??? you end up in a shopping mall with a 12guage, see the difference???
          street racing accidents/deaths occur just about everyday. i have yet to see someone storm a mall after taking acid. see the difference???

Comment

LOL jokes man....you guys(at least i think) are getting too amped up over internet junk lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X