what does "TPR" stands for? It's in front of a state trooper name . thanks

:)
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Re: real quick question

if in TX? Texas Public Radio

lol ^-------- ignore that
    Last edited by junkey_chan; 01-11-2008, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Abrev. for Trooper. I would assume., depends where your at they have deputy, then officer, DPS(department of public saftey) and I'm sure there are more.
      Last edited by ssms5411; 01-11-2008, 11:08 AM.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

/\ bingo.... if it said sgt it would be a Sergeant
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
          Abrev. for Trooper. I would assume...
          Thanks that would be it! i should have thought about it!

/close thread/

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

troopers scare me here. they have camaro's. bad a$$ camaro's. one is supercharged i think. i know some cops so i will be one of the first to know if they part any of them out. :rock:

Comment

i got pulled over by a camaro cop in sc..... freaking alsome. made the ticket that much eaiser to live with!!! to bad i wasn't in my camaro at the time
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

you should have been here over the summer. they had a week of speeding crackdowns. guy standing on a bridge over the interstate clocking everyone, cops sitting on the on ramp waiting. i was watching from the mall parking lot. about 15 people in 20 min. when the camaro's were up they kicked a$$. up to speed in no time flat.

Comment

BTW, I have just seen one of these 10 mins ago in the city giving ticket to another car ...damn! probably one of the hottest cop car till date!

sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                    what does "TPR" stands for? It's in front of a state trooper name . thanks

lol kinda makes yuo think why did i just ask that.

Originally posted by kristen
                    i got pulled over by a camaro cop in sc..... freaking alsome. made the ticket that much eaiser to live with!!! to bad i wasn't in my camaro at the time
                    Probably wouldn't of gotten the ticket if you were in your camaro!:naughty: jj

Originally posted by tmon930
                    you should have been here over the summer. they had a week of speeding crackdowns. guy standing on a bridge over the interstate clocking everyone, cops sitting on the on ramp waiting. i was watching from the mall parking lot. about 15 people in 20 min. when the camaro's were up they kicked a$$. up to speed in no time flat.
                    Yea it's called a speed trap, We had to watch out for these on our way to Denver from Louisville. I hear it's illegeal for cops to do it in some states?
                    1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                    - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

Psshhh. Down the block from me, one guy would pull somebody over literally every 5 minutes for hours. He pre-writes tickets before he even starts his day.

A neighborhood next to mine has had undercover chargers for quite some time now too. Kinda ridiculous how many kinds of cop cars are around here.
                      Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

now that i moved i'm in a town where they have alot of different kinds of cop cars and undercover ones too. i have a little advan.

the police station is at the corner of my delvopment.... if i go to the fields i can see what goes in and out lol

not that i need to know this information since i don't break the speed limit:)
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

We've got a bunch of blue undercover chargers. Nice looking cars but scary.
                          sigpic
                          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

who ever doesn't have a camaro has a charger. i seriously think my state needs to rethink they're spending. (just about every cop has a charger.) there's actually a couple magnums too. those are cool. there's only a couple crown vics left.

Comment

Originally posted by kala
                              BTW, I have just seen one of these 10 mins ago in the city giving ticket to another car ...damn! probably one of the hottest cop car till date!

The State Troopers around here have those - Marked and unmarked

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X