Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Found a mouse in my intake?

Originally posted by kala
    In my previous camaro, when I lifted my back seat, I found sh*t load of lipsticks, eye brow pencils, max factor facials etc. I guess it was owned by some chick.

:)
    I'd sure hope so. :naughty:

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wguy
      I'd sure hope so. :naughty:

and yes Kristen i was joking. :rolleyes:

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
        I had a ferret poke its head out from one of my speaker ports once. Turned out to belong to one of my friends.
        dude I think thats classic, shoulda got a pic

My godmother had a snake get in her car while she was traveling 55 MPH down the road, and whe she saw it laying in the floorboard of the passenger seat she stopped the car and got out screaming, so My godbrother got it out

My dad had a kitten get on one of the belts in his truck. Needless to say that cat didnt live

OH!!! in my camaros glove box I found GM parts for the windows, a lugnut lock key, some papers from a nissan dealership, Various business cards. and then in the center console I found a **** load of air fresheners
        Last edited by IwannaCamarosoBad; 12-13-2007, 07:00 PM.

Comment

well in my 95 camaro when i took then center console out i found a like plastic container with some stems and seeds from well u know....and i also found like 3 beer bottle caps under the back seat!!

and in my z so far all i found was the kid that owned it 3 yrs ago's report card lol

Comment

Originally posted by black95maro
            well in my 95 camaro when i took then center console out i found a like plastic container with some stems and seeds from well u know....and i also found like 3 beer bottle caps under the back seat!!

and in my z so far all i found was the kid that owned it 3 yrs ago's report card lol
            lol nothin bad just ..... stems and seeds lol Nice :tup: Report card

OH!!!! I also found like 4 lighters under the driver seat (i think what it was is they'd drop one and pick up another and on the 4th one they were like "S*** thats the 4th lighter this week, Im sellin this B****"

Comment

ya im guessing he took care of all of the bad stuff lol

Comment

ya im guessing he took care of all of the bad stuff lol
                He smoked and then got his grades lol

Comment

well the grade card was in my new car the other stuff was in my old 3.4l

Comment

well the grade card was in my new car the other stuff was in my old 3.4l
                    oooooo

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                      OH!!! in my camaros glove box I found GM parts for the windows, a lugnut lock key, some papers from a nissan dealership, Various business cards. and then in the center console I found a **** load of air fresheners
                      The previous owners kept the lugnut lock key to my car. :( That was a fun day of rotating tires...
                      '99 Camaro
                      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006
                        The previous owners kept the lugnut lock key to my car. :( That was a fun day of rotating tires...
                        Oh wow, I bet they lost it and after they sold it they were like "hey I wonder what this goes to? Ah well" *trash* either that or you'll come out one day and not have any tires on your car

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                          Oh wow, I bet they lost it and after they sold it they were like "hey I wonder what this goes to? Ah well" *trash* either that or you'll come out one day and not have any tires on your car
                          Lol. Well, I only have crappy stock 16" wheels and no-name tires on it now, so no worries. :D
                          '99 Camaro
                          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006
                            Lol. Well, I only have crappy stock 16" wheels and no-name tires on it now, so no worries. :D
                            Haha yeah I hear ya about the stock rims, but they guy I got my car from has some low pro tires on it so i dont need them to be stolen, let alone because I have no back up plan lol

I'm ready to drive it though, feb just cant come fast enough.

Already payin insurance on it, and its about to get tags slapped on it right here soon

Comment

A guy in high school came to class last one day. He said he needed to get some gas and was running late. He said he was putting gas into his car when he noticed a girl putting a quart of oil into her car...in the radiator overflow bottle. :)
                              2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X