Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's on!

Originally posted by HokieBird
    The challenger looks a million times better in person. With that said I'm sure dodge will screw it up and have one of the worst interiors of all time. Plus, they are only offering an automatic the first year. Laaaame. They are just rushing it to production so they can sell some before the Camaro comes out.

As for the new mustang, it is coming in 2010. There are already some spyshots of it, but it is so heavily camoflaged you can't tell what they are doing. It is supposed to be getting the new boss engines (5.4L I think) and around 400hp in the GT.
    And yet again, most likely less hp then the new camaro...Why Does ford even bother try? :tdown:

Comment

the dodge is just too retro, still pretty badass but you could almost get a vette for that much...

The new mustang spyshots look kind of a mix between the gigaldo or what ever and the current stang
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by 96camarolover
        And yet again, most likely less hp then the new camaro...Why Does ford even bother try? :tdown:
        Because it won the first time.
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

the commercial where the firebird was hungry was the best... also the commercials of the "Siblings" the Corvette and the Cobalt....

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
          Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X