It's on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's on!

I love the new look of the Chellenger and i am glad that they didnt take it and make it 4 door like the did the charger. ***brownie points for them***

Comment

youtube is not working for me. Its really slow. Hmmm..
      Check out my cardomain site!<br /><a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/99pewterv6\" target=\"_blank\">My Car</a>

Comment

yea... dodge definetly looks like it did the challenger right... the charger should have been a two door in my opinion, the avanger is ok... and the vipers are sweet... but i wish they had made the copperhead :(

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
          yea... dodge definetly looks like it did the challenger right... the charger should have been a two door in my opinion, the avanger is ok... and the vipers are sweet... but i wish they had made the copperhead :(
          I know what you're sayin there, the copperhead looked like it'd been a mean little car

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
            I know what you're sayin there, the copperhead looked like it'd been a mean little car

and way less expensive than a viper... because we all know im never gonna afford one of those :D... that and if i could, i would probably get a c6 instead :)

Comment

and way less expensive than a viper... because we all know im never gonna afford one of those :D... that and if i could, i would probably get a c6 instead :)
              LOL there is someone who lives on a road behind me that owns a Black Viper SRT10

Comment

LOL there is someone who lives on a road behind me that owns a Black Viper SRT10
                nice... i wish i had one... offer your camaro for it

Comment

Nice commercial! I'm looking forward to the new Camaro commercials! :excited:
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

nice... i wish i had one... offer your camaro for it
                    haha he'd probly look at me and laugh, depending on the yr .... im guessing when I say SRT10 ....... it sounds hot though

EDIT:

I bet the copperhead would sound like the early viper's what yr ....... 92? 95? somethin like that

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                      I wanna know what Ford has up there sleeve, seems like the old 3 valve mod motor might not cut it even though the car isn't bad.
                      Ford really needs to axe the modular motors and start with something fresh. The mod motor is already anemic with bad flowing heads and intake. But the big killer on the motor is the small bore and narrow bore spacing really limits its ability to bump up the cubes. I bet they could really freshen up and innovate on the 5.0 blocks.
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenowner
                        Ford really needs to axe the modular motors and start with something fresh. The mod motor is already anemic with bad flowing heads and intake. But the big killer on the motor is the small bore and narrow bore spacing really limits its ability to bump up the cubes. I bet they could really freshen up and innovate on the 5.0 blocks.
                        http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=2010+Mustang

the mustang they say in that thread is this one ..... http://ebay.windingroad.com/newsuplo...giu-17-600.jpg

it isnt the ford motor but its supposed to be the new mustang ......... dont ask what it has to do with anything lol I saw ford and my brain clicked

Comment

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=2010+Mustang

the mustang they say in that thread is this one ..... http://ebay.windingroad.com/newsuplo...giu-17-600.jpg

it isnt the ford motor but its supposed to be the new mustang ......... dont ask what it has to do with anything lol I saw ford and my brain clicked
                          lol... the Guigiaro (i think)... i think its suppossed to be kinda italian looking.. it seems pretty cool
                          rear:

Comment

lol... the Guigiaro (i think)... i think its suppossed to be kinda italian looking.. it seems pretty cool
                            rear:
                            Yeah it looks cool and yea it is italian based, I saw a vid of them driving it and the designer speaks little english lol but its all good, BUT The need spy pics and the concept we both showed looks nothing like it looks under the cover

Comment

Originally posted by Black98Fivespeed
                              Very good commercial, Chrysler is really stepping up and putting out some good stuff lately.

edit: wow, only $38,000 for the SRT? Not bad...
                              LOL youre crazy if you think you'll find one for that price. stealerships are going to jack that up to about 7 grand.

sorry, but all they ****ing did was take the orig. and round it off. thats not what id call impressive. not saying the maro is much different, but ill bet you right now that the camaro beats the challenger in every category when it comes back out.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                              Or this

Comment

The challenger looks a million times better in person. With that said I'm sure dodge will screw it up and have one of the worst interiors of all time. Plus, they are only offering an automatic the first year. Laaaame. They are just rushing it to production so they can sell some before the Camaro comes out.

As for the new mustang, it is coming in 2010. There are already some spyshots of it, but it is so heavily camoflaged you can't tell what they are doing. It is supposed to be getting the new boss engines (5.4L I think) and around 400hp in the GT.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X