Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking at a 1995 Camaro V6

Originally posted by V6FBody Maybe...
    Currently the VW crowd is winning in selling me the Golf I'm looking at.
    would you mind providing a link to that thread? i'm interested to see what they have to say....
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

the ladies love them, and will think its fast even if its a 3.4
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
        the ladies love them, and will think its fast even if its a 3.4
        lol kristen

look guy, V6 camaros are decent handling, peppy, low maintenance reliable daily drivers IF you want a sports car.

they can be made very quick, fast even with a couple grand in parts. the body is basically all fiberglass and polymer so u dont have to worry about rust. 90% of the stuff is easy to fix and cheap too.

as far as the interior, well they are pretty crazily optioned. you might get a CD, u MIGHT get a cassette, u might not get anything, u may have PW, PD and power seats but youd have to see the car urself. it could be ttops which sometimes leak, a convertible which people say handles like a hippo on rollerskates or the coupe which makes for a good drag car.

nota bene:

the window motors love going slow.
        the housing that holds the window buttons like to pop out.
        ttops sometimes leak in HARD rain.
        no "back seat" but a place to put a backpack.
        wont be good in winter time unless u have some sandbags and diesel snow tires.
        your exhaust will never sound like a V8.
        if u treat is right ull pull about 17mpg city and 25 highway or so. it all depends on how u drive.
        the engines are known to last well over 200K as previously stated.
        auto trans is actuall pretty good. i have 140K on mine and its never been rebuilt, shifts perfect.
        T5 is a different story, especially if you're mike. he can break a tranny in 5 mins.

anything else you need to know, ask a SPECIFIC question please :)
        ill be more than willing to help u stay away from rice but im not writing a post this long on this forum EVER again lol

hows that?

Comment

v6 F-bodys handle good...atleast IMO...best handling cars are rwd or awd...the V6's are fast...if you wanna see the interior go on auto trader to the dealer photos that have several pics....best part about these cars is you hardly see them on the road...

but dude...your considering a camaro and a VW...what the heck is wrong with you? you shouldnt need to be sold on this car...its common sense...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
            would you mind providing a link to that thread? i'm interested to see what they have to say....
            dam son dem v-dubs iz hard ****z...hella fast boi, i can smoke a vette no prob

probably something like that
            1999 Camaro Z/28
            1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
              dam son dem v-dubs iz hard ****z...hella fast boi, i can smoke a vette no prob
              wow you're so right! that was funny
              1996 Silver Camaro RS, A4, K&N CAI, Flowtech exhaust, !MAF screen.

http://www.fquick.com/96silverbullet

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
                Just do a Google search for "VW Maybe..." That should do it. LOL

Rob
                \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X