Just bought my first one!. n00b here. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just bought my first one!. n00b here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just bought my first one!. n00b here.

why do people try to race sunfires? they are slow as hell. you will kill the sunfire
    WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
      Welcome to the site! Theres a lot of info here and alot of people who know even more. Depending on what you do, you can make these cars FAST. Low to mid 15s are normal for stock, low 14s for some moderatly modded NA engines, and there are a few members in the low 12's with FI and NO2. They're quick if you want them to be!

Just a heads up, this board takes a STRONG stance against street racing. Keep it on the track. Posting stories about street racing gets the threads locked or deleted.
      You'll take him fer sure, especially top end. He'll probably keep close thru first gear cuz 4 bangers are geared so tightly (to make up for lower torque) but after that you'll never see him again.

If you wanna start modding, this is the order we usually recommend: intake (CAI, whisper lid, P&P upper and lower intake) and then exhaust (2.5 or 2.75" is good enuf. any larger and you lose everything low end).
      Once your engine can breathe, normally people get cams, heads, valves, tighter rear end ratio for the track... etc. Those alone should get you to low 14s. After that you get more serious with tuners, FI and NO2. You'll definately wanna lower it and use sub-frame connectors if you have t-tops or a droptop to control body roll. Lower control arms in the rear to keep the *** end firmly planted and you've got one MEAN machine.
      Thanks alot iam against street racing myself I don't do it very often but some people just ask for it and well what else can you do.

My plans are not to start modifying it anytime soon its first finish my Fiero which will look like a ferrari 355 F1 when thats all said and done. In the next two years or so I will be getting my real Supercar but godforbid that doesn't happen ill be droping in a Garrett Turbo.:rock:

Comment

Originally posted by Blip55
        why do people try to race sunfires? they are slow as hell. you will kill the sunfire

He hangs out with a Group called 'Modifiedsocoitiy" or something like that its a bunch of tuner guys with cheap low end cars, the guy who runs the gang has a modified accord, they have tryed millions of time to get me on board with them with my fiero but I turned them down, I roll with nobody just hang out with friends:)

The guy in his Sunfire is a typical rice boy who thinks his car can whoop my ..... and well iam getting tired of the talk. again I would give him a run but this is my daily driver 2) there's not a dragstrip in the springs and I don't street race unless its something worth adamn getting in serious trouble over. He wants to run my fiero but as soon as I pulled up in my new ride he starts talking trash saying he can run me and I know I can take him and his gang out very easly but I know one of these ill have to shut him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
          welcome man...pics of the car.....and how come ur known on the lambo and ferrari boards ? have one of them to? lol or just like them?
          I wish I owned one of those cars and sadly I don't even have a scanner or have not even taken pics of my car yet. Trust me its nothing to look at its just a 97 with a sliver paint job which was poorly done.

Way back in the day I wanted a Lamborghini Countach, then the Diablo came out and now I want one of those and I have been a big fan ever since of Lamborghini in general, not only with the orginal cars but with replicas to! I have been fallowing the whole sene since childhood and my goal is to get my hands on my first exotic sometime between 09-2010:rock: either it will be a first gen Diablo, modded vette, supra or a used Viper GTS but I have to get my life seriously on track before that happens. Ferrari is my favorite F1 team but after they let go of Shumacher I have found myself rooting for team Mclaren. Pretty much I fallow the supercar scene around and have been paying attention to the up and comming camaro and challenger.:stp:

I also used to post on a forum called lambo-power.com but they seem to have banned me for no apparent reason and another forum called lamborghinitalk along time ago which again they banned me for no apparent reason and practically the rest of the forum was out the door the last time I check everybody got banned from that site a few years ago the mods cleaned house!. Now iam on www.talklambo.com probably the best place to just chat lamborghini and voice your opinion without getting knocked on for what you drive. Alot of those forums will start a 20page argument very easly over something very minor.

Comment

welcome to the site :)

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera
              they have tryed millions of time to get me on board with them with my fiero but I turned them down, I roll with nobody just hang out with friends:)
              hey I like that the RONIN kind of guy... im like that too... but the reason im a ronin is that i live in a remote city.... where they race chevy luminas... :slap:

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
              Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Comment

sorry for being 3 pages late... but WELCOME
                Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by Byrd14
                  hey I like that the RONIN kind of guy... im like that too... but the reason im a ronin is that i live in a remote city.... where they race chevy luminas... :slap:
                  They race almost anything here sure most of the population is ricers once in a blue moon you'll see the domestic guys come out to play and even sometimes the exotic join in to. Last weekend at the local gastation their was atleast 50+ricers, a few bikes, trucks, a couple of us domestic guys and two Vipers out.

I wouldn't concider myself a Ronin but more like a Golgo 13kind of guy. Almost the same but not quite. :rock:

Comment

:wavey: welcome man...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                      Hello everyone!
                      by Andy H
                      Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                      4 weeks ago
                    • 3.4 slow to go
                      hey there strangers!
                      by 3.4 slow to go
                      been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                      4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X