best drift car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best drift car?

Just wondering what your opinions were on the best drift cars. I love drifting in the firebirds but I am mots likely selling it soon :( its my baby ill miss it but i need a new car and cant afford another nice firebird right now. Any ideas? How are civics for drifting?
    - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Re: best drift car?

civic's are dope-***-**** for driftin' yo!

but seriously, civic's are front wheel drive :poke:

I mean I can "Drift" in my avenger using the E-Brake but it's not really drifting, you'll need a RWD car for that
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

drifting is retarded.

best drifting cars are 240's from what ive heard.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

uhh......

well to drift, you need to spin the rearwheels.... 95% of hondas are FWD, so you can drift, you can "assdrag"(pull ebrake) but thats dumb.

well unless you buy a S2000 but if you cannot afford a Firebird, you cannot afford a S2k...

get a nissan 240... cheap but the "drift car extrordanair"

Comment

thanks alot haha i was just about to post i hear 240's are nice i dno if i have it in me to sell my bird

Comment

ya drifting is gay....even in a rear drive american muscle car

Comment

Old Mustangs with RB25DET!!!

Comment

why is drifting so 'gay'

It used to be called a 'powerslide' and that was cool as hell, but as soon as a different culture takes a powerslide to the next level you guys get up in arms? Get a life losers.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Drifiting is gay because it's automotive figure skating and every 16 year old that has ever broken the rear wheels loose by an inch thinks they are drifters. It's not the cars or the pros that piss me off. It's all the fanboys that the sport created. I have been a member of a nissan forum for a while and when drifting got big it was like a flood of retards showing up with 240s.

A corolla like Kristen's, a 240, or a miata are probably your best bet for cheap. Although the toyota and nissan are both going to be stupid expensive for what they are. If that makes sense.
                  Last edited by HokieBird; 11-20-2007, 09:11 AM.

Comment

:tup: There's my answer... :p
                    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

i've been reading about this for a little while now, since i'm trying to sell my beater lol

the ae86 bodies are just about the best thing out there. they are on the older side of cars. like my 84 toyota corolla sr5. rwd is the way to go. the weight and where it is held has alot to do with everything.

if you looking for a car i'll sell you my beater:wavey:
                      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Well trust me i dont want to get rid of my firebird at ALL but i can 't afford to keep fixing it with the major problems it had. I am going to need a car i can drive that will be reliable but i can still have some fun with. I dont want 2 be taking my firebird out on jobsites with me i love it too much. What kinda condition is the car in and how much kristen?

Comment

pm sent
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I wouldn't suggest drifting a car if you want reliability...

besides, replacing bent rims and bent control arms can get expensive.

Originally posted by HokieBird
                            Drifiting is gay because it's automotive figure skating and every 16 year old that has ever broken the rear wheels loose by an inch thinks they are drifters. It's not the cars or the pros that piss me off. It's all the fanboys that the sport created. I have been a member of a nissan forum for a while and when drifting got big it was like a flood of retards showing up with 240s.

A corolla like Kristen's, a 240, or a miata are probably your best bet for cheap. Although the toyota and nissan are both going to be stupid expensive for what they are. If that makes sense.

I kind of have similar thoughts... I do have to admit they do provide for some enterntainment. LOL while back went to the ghetto *** import carmeet, maybe 100 or so cars, and when everyone left they had to peel out or do something stupid, this like 96 240... Goes to "drift" out and slides sideways straight into a curb, bending bot right side rims LOL

Also a cop on a local car board, likes to take pics of "tokyo drifters" cars after they wrecked then gives them a bunch of tickets...
                            Last edited by DAS BOOT; 11-20-2007, 10:22 AM.

Comment

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aayn-yzfEsI

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X