Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: iPhone Users Inside!!!

Originally posted by tmon930
    **** the iPhone. I dont know what service it's coming out for but microsoft is putting out a zune type phone. zunes are better than gay *** iPods. so the phone should be fonging awesome!

ehh honestly, I like alot of things the Zune has over my ipod... and would get a zune over an ipod...

except for the wheel, all zune and other mp3 players agree they love the ipod wheel. Makes it so much easier/user friendly

Sure the PS3 and Xbox360 are lightyears better systems... But the wii outsells them because fun factor is up.

Comment

true the wheel is a killer but my zune is a lot better than ipods anyway.

and if i had an extra 250 dollars i'd get a wii too. every played rayman it's funnier than anything i've ever played!

Comment

My main concern is still music. I HAVE a phone, and if it works, why get a new one. Remember, I am only considering the iPhone because of the overwhelming success of the iPod, and being that I owned one, I know the sound quality of an iPod is pretty good. If I can get the same sound quality out of an iPhone as I can an iPod, with full equalizer control, I will probably end up with an iPhone. But no one has really answered that question yet....is the iPhone sound quality and user controls par or better than the iPod, or does it lack compared to the iPod?
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
          true the wheel is a killer but my zune is a lot better than ipods anyway.

and if i had an extra 250 dollars i'd get a wii too. every played rayman it's funnier than anything i've ever played!
          yep best when played drunk at a party...

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
            But no one has really answered that question yet....is the iPhone sound quality and user controls par or better than the iPod, or does it lack compared to the iPod?
            I have never used ipod so I can't answer your question. But no, it doesn't have an equilizer.

:)
            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X