worst luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: worst luck

i managed to pull the pity card last night... saying i had a terrible weekend.

blowjob and massage FTW
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
      You might be right, but working in the construction industry and menial jobs, the last thing you want to do when you get home is run, or work out, or move for that matter, especially after a night of only 4-5 hours sleep.
      I have done similar **** and gotten jsut as little sleep as you...

you got free will, at least get some good health insurance...

Comment

Im not a fighter (in the sense that I dont go around looking for fights). I also have a lot of patience as far as when people get up in my face, BUT, if you EVER step to one of my close friends, I will jump in there so fast you wont even know what hit you...I woulda done the same thing in your situation man, only difference is I wouldnt of run. Running just shows your guilty of something and not matur. If you just stayed and talked from the very beginning Im sure things would have been looked at much differently and you wouldnt be in as much of a predicament. Its not so much the self defence that gets you in trouble, it more in how you handle the situation afterwards, and how you go about talking to the authoratative figures.

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
        1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

i have great health insurance, haha.

adrenaline. i stopped and talked to security and told them everything. i also have a meeting with the dean of students bright and early tomorrow.
          im hoping that by talking to me, they realize that these other kids are just talking out of their asses.
          2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
          2006 S60- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
            i have great health insurance, haha.

adrenaline. i stopped and talked to security and told them everything. i also have a meeting with the dean of students bright and early tomorrow.
            im hoping that by talking to me, they realize that these other kids are just talking out of their asses.
            I mean its good you stopped and talked to them...but you shouldnt of run in the first place, you did nothing wrong...and now your stuck trying to prove that...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

meeting with the dean of the school tomorrow morning at 8am.... we'll see what he says!
              2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
              2006 S60- Sold

Comment

damn steve good luck man..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X