worst luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst luck

i was walking to the student center from the campus bar to get some hot pockets with some girl. some weird kids were in a tree screaming stuff... i kept my cool, kept walking. 2 of my friends came running back saying that the kids had been trying to start a fight with them. so the kids jumped out of the tree and got in my friends face, pushed him. so i jumped in and took the kid down. when the kid squeeled that he couldnt breathe, i let him go. he stood up and tried fighting me again. pushed me a few times, i pushed him back, then my roommate came running out of our dorm randomly and leveled the kid like a freight train.
    campus security pulled up, we ran away... but the dude caught up to us (im a smoker) so i stopped so that my friends wouldnt get screwed too.

now i have pending charges of assault, just because these kids were little *****es.
    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
    2006 S60- Sold
    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Re: worst luck

O damn, sorry to hear that!! Just stand your ground and tell the truth. Chances are this kid probably has a record.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

wait.. wtf... the kids are pressing charges on u? (dude being over 18 sucks! you cant do anything)
      WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

dam, why did you run?, only run if you know you are going to get away lol.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
          only run if you know you are going to get away lol.
          lol. i like that.

Comment

Damn wtf that really sucks. . . . .

Comment

how old was the little ****head?

Comment

that's not bad luck, that's a few bad decisions.

If you fight everyone in your life that mouths off to you, this won't be you last assault.

I hope it works out for you, but I hope more you learned something.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                  that's not bad luck, that's a few bad decisions.

If you fight everyone in your life that mouths off to you, this won't be you last assault.

I hope it works out for you, but I hope more you learned something.

Gonna have to agree on this... next time call cops on the dumbass in a tree. Your not in highschool anymore...

Worst part is, since it was campus police there is a good chance it might affect something with you academically. I have heard if you commit a serious crime on campus, and caught by campus police, you can be kicked out of school.

not sure if your school follows the same rules, and if assault is considered a serious crime.

Go see if the campus lawyers will help you if you have been charged.

Comment

Did they have a reason to start a fight with you in the first place?
                    sigpic
                    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                    --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate
                      i was walking to the student center from the campus bar to get some hot pockets with some girl. some weird kids were in a tree screaming stuff... i kept my cool, kept walking. 2 of my friends came running back saying that the kids had been trying to start a fight with them. so the kids jumped out of the tree and got in my friends face, pushed him. so i jumped in and took the kid down. when the kid squeeled that he couldnt breathe, i let him go. he stood up and tried fighting me again. pushed me a few times, i pushed him back, then my roommate came running out of our dorm randomly and leveled the kid like a freight train.
                      campus security pulled up, we ran away... but the dude caught up to us (im a smoker) so i stopped so that my friends wouldnt get screwed too.

now i have pending charges of assault, just because these kids were little *****es.
                      You're an idiot.
                      1995 Pontiac Firebird
                      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                        You're an idiot.

Seriously Wes, I'm sick of you watering down everything and pussyfooting around the issues. Tell us how you REALLY feel.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird

Seriously Wes, I'm sick of you watering down everything and pussyfooting around the issues. Tell us how you REALLY feel.
                          1). Hot pockets blow.
                          2). This girl probably didnt.
                          3). Don't bust a kids mouth in the middle of the day.
                          4). I smoke AND chew, and I can outrun cops.
                          5). Grow up and walk away from it. But if he hits you first, beat the s*** outta him.
                          1995 Pontiac Firebird
                          2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

wes..

im impressed

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

gotta agree with mobs but seriously what college kids(or any) hide in a tree and wait to attack some1 WTF?? Do people decide oh today im going to wait in a tree to jump down and attack some1?? God people are DUMB
                              - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X