Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: idea!!!

not me haha just too damn far
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 11-11-2007, 09:16 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
      From what I recall, Bibber was suppose to look into a local track for the meet.
      havent had the time to do it. i do know that we'd need around 50 people to do it to keep the $$$ per person down for a track rental. IIRC from the last local fbody club track rental it was about 40 bucks a person for 50 cars. so we'd need ALOT of interest and all the money would have to be prepaid a few weeks ahead of time of the track rental. (at the very least they'll want half of the amount of the rental as down payment.)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

6 months... depending if i'm in the military yet or not. probably so.

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
          6 months... depending if i'm in the military yet or not. probably so.
          haha that was the most indefinite answer ever

and sadly no im 2 poor
          - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

I am up for it, like 2-3 months advance and I am good.
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Only if it's in michigan...
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                all the money would have to be prepaid a few weeks ahead of time of the track rental. (at the very least they'll want half of the amount of the rental as down payment.)
                Bib's new get-rich-quick scheme. Send you money to prepay to "rent a track"?

With a few months notice, I'm in, but I'm not sending my money to Bib!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

it would probably cost upwards of a grand for me alone to drive to the middle-east and stay somewhere. I'm out.
                  sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                    Bib's new get-rich-quick scheme. Send you money to prepay to "rent a track"?

With a few months notice, I'm in, but I'm not sending my money to Bib!
                    lol, ya right.

if i was a scammer id try to sell you all copper engravings of the great emancipator for 20 bucks a peice.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

lol, ya right.

if i was a scammer id try to sell you all copper engravings of the great emancipator for 20 bucks a peice.
                      OMG! i would so buy one of those!

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I'd be down for a Tennessee meet. Pigeon Forge is perect for me. No track event there though. It's about a 5.5 hour drive from here, but that's allright. Assuming that work doesn't interfere. Spring Rod Run 2008 would be awesome, I know in '06 LS1Tech had a pretty decent sized group all parked together.
                        ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

i'd be down for pretty much anything within 12 hours of detroit given the proper notice...

it'd make the drive easier if we could all ride together. By that i mean, someone from northern michigan comes down, i meet him, follow him to ohio, where we pick up a few more people... progressively getting a convoy going. It'd be BA fer sure
                          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I'd drive 8-10 hours to get a meet goin as long as I had a bit of advance notice...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Atlantic city? Atco Racetrack 40 mins?

:)
                              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

lol, ya right.

I'll take two but only if they come with a certificate of authenticity! I'll pay ya $50 if you name a star after someone for me.

If the cost of the track is too high (and come to think of it, if I have to travel 12+ hours home, I may not race), is it possible to just meet somewhere like a large (but not noisy) bar or small function room or something?

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X