idea!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idea!!!

ok, so i was thinking the other day........when are we gonna have a camarov6/firebirdv6.com car meet? i think that would be awsome, maybe do it this upcomming summer? just a sugggestion.......

come get some
    http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Re: idea!!!

I tried doing it.....no one seemed too concerned about it. Everyone complained about the location, because everyone seems to want it in their backyard. Unless someone wants to make an honest committment, I doubt this would ever happen.
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

not enough people would go and if Mogobs saw me i think he might try to kill me some how :D

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

I'm in the Chicago land area. I'm down.

Comment

IT would really depend on who was hosting it....because of insurance issues, there would undoubtedly have to be a charge for attending such an event. Sponsorship is also a must, and above all else, LOCATION. Where would you think would be a good idea to hold such an event? I think somewhere in the Tennessee to Missouri, Kentucky area would be ideal. Its centralized, and we NEED a central location, no matter what the New Englanders say.
          1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

i say vegas would be a cool place :)

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
              i say vegas would be a cool place :)

WAY too far west.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

for you you mayb :(
                but i guess most of the people on this board are closer to the east coast

Comment

The majority of people live east of the Mississippi, and I think that a good turnout would come from a meet on the east of it. Not enough west coast members to hold a national event. But this was also the reason why I said Missouri, its west of the river, but still not too far east for the west coast people.

Regardless, people will have to DRIVE to a meet. Hoping for it to be in your backyard is pointless. If anyone on this board was devoted enough to make the drive, then it would be worth it. But from what I can gather from the people of this board, they lack the motivation or funds to make an event more than 200 miles from their own house, no matter how far in advance you plan it.
                  1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

give me a few months notice and i could try to scrounge up a little money.

Comment

im in chitown area 2 :):):)
                      - Why tiptoe through life to arrive safely at death -

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930
                        give me a few months notice and i could try to scrounge up a little money.
                        But would you be willing to drive 10+ hours to the meet? If you are, then you are the exception, if not, it only proves my point as to why this wouldn't work.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

From what I recall, Bibber was suppose to look into a local track for the meet.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

how long would it take to drive from central arizona to Missouri?
                            i would have to drive thru 3 pretty good sized states lol
                            Last edited by Meatyshells; 11-11-2007, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Ok ok ok.......Lemme ask this now. WHO is willing to go to a meet, regardless of location, so long as it was planned atleast 6 months in advance?
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X