really weird dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: really weird dream

kid i am only gonna tell you this once. You wanna keep posting here, stay off the drugs
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
      I had a dream once where a sock puppet was killing people at random to feed its unnatural desire for death. He had tears of blood from his little button eyes, and a ripped, rotting arm from some unfortunate sap that animated him. He spoke to you telepathically, telling whoever he wanted to kill that day to show up, or else he would also kill the loved ones. He did his killing telekinetically by gutting his victims, ripping their flesh from their bones, crushing their skulls, all while the victims loved ones HAD to watch. He would select 35-40 per day to kill, all at random, and usually the good samaritans of the world. Those who would not concede to his will would watch as he killed children, the elderly, anyone who could not defend themselves. His killings would be done on public display at the mall, with everyone forced to watch, or suffer their own gruesome fate. Men and women, children and the elderly would watch as their loved ones were ripped apart by the sheer will power of him, no control over the inevitable, praying and crying that they would be spared.

So what address should we send the straight jacket to??? :eek:
      2000 V6 Camaro(bought brand new)
      5 speed
      Project: Unreal
      Several Mods..:naughty:plus Nitrous=WEEeee:banana:

2007 Suzuki GS500F :D

Daily driver
      2007 Chevy Aveo 5
      Mods K&N air filter:excited:
      www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
        I had a dream once where a sock puppet was killing people at random to feed its unnatural desire for death. He had tears of blood from his little button eyes, and a ripped, rotting arm from some unfortunate sap that animated him. He spoke to you telepathically, telling whoever he wanted to kill that day to show up, or else he would also kill the loved ones. He did his killing telekinetically by gutting his victims, ripping their flesh from their bones, crushing their skulls, all while the victims loved ones HAD to watch. He would select 35-40 per day to kill, all at random, and usually the good samaritans of the world. Those who would not concede to his will would watch as he killed children, the elderly, anyone who could not defend themselves. His killings would be done on public display at the mall, with everyone forced to watch, or suffer their own gruesome fate. Men and women, children and the elderly would watch as their loved ones were ripped apart by the sheer will power of him, no control over the inevitable, praying and crying that they would be spared.

I had the exact same one..... except the sock puppet was naked!!!!
        Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
        nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
        2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
        2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

I've had several strange dreams... I guess the only one that really bothered me was one I had last year... I dreamed that the area I lived in was being hit by nukes.... I was watching people turn into dust and just disappearing... I was tring to help as many people as I could, but it's like there was no escape... I remember feeling the heat off the nukes, and just knowing I had radiation all in me.... Unlike almost all of my dreams, I can still remember parts of it....
          5 speed

Daily driver
          2007 Chevy Aveo 5
          www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6

So was it a female soch puppet... :naughty: Nothing like a hot mass killing naked sock puppet... :D We just gave Hollywood a new idea for it's next horror movie... :p
            5 speed

Daily driver
            2007 Chevy Aveo 5
            www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6
              Mine wore a little wizard hat with moons and stars on it. It was satin green with yellow crecent moons, pink stars, and was pointy like a dunce cap. His eyes were navy blue buttons, sewn on.
              1995 Pontiac Firebird
              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                I think it means you like men... sorry
                better watch that around here...might get some emails...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X