Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really weird dream

ok here's what i remember of it.

There was harry potter, hermione and ron, i was harry potter for some reason.

We were chasing this evil animal type thing. I being harry potter shape shifted into this cat thing that could jump off walls and run really fast. Every time i would catch up to this thing i was chasing, i would eat it.
    As i was eating it, it would glow and then some how pop out of my mouth. While hermionee and ron kept casting their gay little spells at it.

I chased after it and lost ron and hermionee. Then the animal thing turned into Pim from the disney show "Phil of the Future" To which i slapped her in the face and she passed out. So i slung her over my sholder and carried her to a school or something. She woke up and then stole all my money and then i cant remember any more.

What do you think all this means lol?
    and may i add, i swear i wasnt on any drugs. I swear!
    Last edited by Meatyshells; 11-06-2007, 05:36 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Re: really weird dream

Are you an early teen, like 13-14? Cause that might explain a little... lol.

I mean, youre dreaming about Disney sitcom's and Harry Potter for god sakes.
    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

I think it means you like men... sorry
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
        Are you an early teen, like 13-14? Cause that might explain a little... lol.

I mean, youre dreaming about Disney sitcom's and Harry Potter for god sakes.
        im almost 20 :(

Originally posted by josh98bird
        I think it means you like men... sorry
        no, i didnt have a dream about giant crabs wearing loofers with lightening bolts shooting out of it's eyes. if i did, that would be a different story
        Last edited by Meatyshells; 11-06-2007, 06:06 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
          im almost 20 :(
          Haha, at least I got the teen part right... :p

My suggestion though, is to stop watching Disney, thats a start!
          <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

the other night i had a dream that some kid stole my guitar hero guitar, and i chased him down and scalped him.

i dont even have guitar hero...
            2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
            2006 S60- Sold
            2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
              no, i didnt have a dream about giant crabs wearing loofers with lightening bolts shooting out of it's eyes. if i did, that would be a different story
              hahaha ....."dude, you're gay!"[D.C.]

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

i dont eve knowhat to say

you're ****ed up

Comment

quit reading gay books. books are for stupids and stuff..

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

What's so odd about it???

That seems quite normal for me
                    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                      quit reading gay books. books are for stupids and stuff..

hey i happen to like reading those books, i cant read them, but ill go watch the movie and pretend i read it.

Comment

think it means you just lost all rights to now make fun of my crazy a$$ dreams lol
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Obviously this dream is telling you to keep your pimp hand strong. Keep smacking hoes and don’t be lettin them take yo' money!
                          1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                          - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

You haven't been sniffing raw sewage have you??? :poke:
                            2000 V6 Camaro(bought brand new)
                            5 speed
                            Project: Unreal
                            Several Mods..:naughty:plus Nitrous=WEEeee:banana:

2007 Suzuki GS500F :D

Daily driver
                            2007 Chevy Aveo 5
                            Mods K&N air filter:excited:
                            www.guardiansworlds.com

Comment

I had a dream once where a sock puppet was killing people at random to feed its unnatural desire for death. He had tears of blood from his little button eyes, and a ripped, rotting arm from some unfortunate sap that animated him. He spoke to you telepathically, telling whoever he wanted to kill that day to show up, or else he would also kill the loved ones. He did his killing telekinetically by gutting his victims, ripping their flesh from their bones, crushing their skulls, all while the victims loved ones HAD to watch. He would select 35-40 per day to kill, all at random, and usually the good samaritans of the world. Those who would not concede to his will would watch as he killed children, the elderly, anyone who could not defend themselves. His killings would be done on public display at the mall, with everyone forced to watch, or suffer their own gruesome fate. Men and women, children and the elderly would watch as their loved ones were ripped apart by the sheer will power of him, no control over the inevitable, praying and crying that they would be spared.
                              1995 Pontiac Firebird
                              2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X