Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 cops shot in 4 days.

Originally posted by kristen
    i'm not saying death rates, it's murder rates. that talk how we're #1 so far this year. not that its' something to brag about.
    Neither was I. I think I forgot to add that it depends on how big the cities are in your statistic, If you look at only the largest cities, Baltimore, DC, New Orleans, DETROIT and so on aren't included. But they do have higher murder rates.
    2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

wow 350 murders in the city limits?

I think Orlando is at 39 or so, but the murder rate(murder per population) is like 15th.

couple cops got shot dead in south florida, last month. Think like 3-4

Comment

What a shame....

RIP
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Sucks about the officer..... I have always had the utmost respect for them.

If a person shoots a cop..... and they catch them, they should kill them.
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by WishIHad$$$
            No, they don't. New Orleans does. Depending on what city size you include they're not even in the top 10. Not saying it's not a dangerous place to live.

Baltimore and Washington DC are in the top 10 however. And I'm right in the middle of them, 20 minutes away from each. I try to stay out of the bad areas for the most part.

But it's in Canada. Canada sucks.

All true!!!!
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

I want to be a police officer, but my family now (and someday I will have a family) might make it a bad career choice as much as I want to go into it becauses of the risks.

350 is crazy, lansing unfortunately has 13 murders, and sadly like 9 or 10 of them are kids under 19...
              1999 Camaro Z/28
              1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

i wanted to be a cop. and i went threw with the test, took it when i was 17, passed, but since i was 17 i would have to take it again once i was 18. they called me to come take it again so they could get me into the acm. asap, but i never went back threw with it. i kinda started to think, i want to have kids one day, and being a lady cop and a mom, would be hard.

family got a little upset when i decided to be a medical supplies coordinator lol!!!
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

they found the guy. he ended up taking a bus to miami, the found him yesterday morning. he gave up with out a fight, and when the got him all he said was'i'm sorry" what a jack a$$. so he's still in miami..kinda bitter sweet for philly cause miamis police cheif is John Timoney, who was phillys old chief. so he really had heart strings in this case.

when they bring him back to philly, he will be shackled with officer cassidys cuffs.(cop who got killed)
                  WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X