Never thought I would be making one of these posts - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never thought I would be making one of these posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Never thought I would be making one of these posts

kmember off ebay..do it yourself...**** the dealer they allways rape u
    your paying 3000 outa 4000 for labor.....dont be dumb
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I shouldn't even need a kmember. Its pretty scratched up and has a dent in it but is nowhere near "ripped out of the frame" as they put it. I spent the afternoon taking everything apart. The only problem Ive had is the fact that one of the bolts to the lca is rusted in the bushing and it wont budge. I actually cut the lca off since it was destroyed anyway so the only thing left is the bolt and the metal sleeve around it. I still cant get it to budge so tomorrow its just getting chopped in half with the sawzall. That explains the squeak I had up front though.

Comment

I geuss what i'm sayin is you can have bent k member and not see the damage . That subframe locates the suspension under the car . when you go get an aglinment youll find out how bad it is . I know that it might not look that bad but looks are deciving . anyways if you need parts i'm located in central jersey .

Comment

4 to 5k that had to include the cosmetic stuff too.
          96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X