Hockey anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey anyone??

Dont meen to offend Mogobs i see your a big football fan but outa all the football games dont you think Rugby football is the best?
    1997 RS Ragtop
    1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 L Limited
    2007 250cc Giovanni Dirt Bike x 2
    2007 200cc Giovanni Beast ATV
    2007 110cc Giovanni Mini Hummer ATV
    The 1997 Camaro Ragtop has been proudly displayed in Super Chevy Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by sweetestCamaroEver
      Dont meen to offend Mogobs i see your a big football fan but outa all the football games dont you think Rugby football is the best?
      I have respect for Rugby. But comparing rugby to american football is like comparing apples and oranges. I don't think the hits taken in rugby are as hard. Take for example the hit Dallas Clark took in the Colts game last Sunday. That hit without pads would have almost certainly put him in the hospital for an undetermined amount of time. You just don't see hits like that in rugby as often as you see them in football. The two sports are different, and with that difference comes different breed of players.

As for being the best, its really a matter of opinion. I watch American football probably more than any sport, hell, as we speak, im watching the Kentucky/LSU game (I REALLY hope Kentucky wins). I watch the sport not for its violence, but for its gameplay and excitement. If I wanted to watch violence, I would go to the southside of Chicago, and live it.:)
      1995 Pontiac Firebird
      2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

I have a friend named Tank, he plays Rugby for the Canadian Military and National teams and when he hits somebody you can feel it and hear it even if you dont see the play everybody knows what happend, Im 6'3-230 lbs and he makes me feel like a girlyman.
        1997 RS Ragtop
        1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 L Limited
        2007 250cc Giovanni Dirt Bike x 2
        2007 200cc Giovanni Beast ATV
        2007 110cc Giovanni Mini Hummer ATV
        The 1997 Camaro Ragtop has been proudly displayed in Super Chevy Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by sweetestCamaroEver
          I have a friend named Tank, he plays Rugby for the Canadian Military and National teams and when he hits somebody you can feel it and hear it even if you dont see the play everybody knows what happend, Im 6'3-230 lbs and he makes me feel like a girlyman.
          haha...anyways man there making it so that u can't even move the guy outta the slot no more...u lay ur stick at all on someone (like just to give em a little shove from behind) its a penalty...cheezin me off

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Haha The Caines Just Beat The Canadiens A Few Hrs Ago!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 - 1 Ohhhhhhh Say What

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
              Haha The Caines Just Beat The Canadiens A Few Hrs Ago!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 - 1 Ohhhhhhh Say What
              Did you see the horrible officiating at that game? All kinds of calls on the habs that were so inconsistent. Don't get too happy, habs beat carolina last week so don't gloat too much! lol

I'm happy Pittsburgh trashed Toronto. I'm so sick of Toronto players (Blake and Sundin) putting their sticks in guys faces when they being checked. Last night Orpik was out for like 3 minutes, and last week komisarek walked away from a hit he layed on Sundin with a bloody and bruised face from Sundin's stick. Why does Toronto have to be so dirty and sissy at the same time? Its ridiculous...no penalties for these plays either!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                Did you see the horrible officiating at that game? All kinds of calls on the habs that were so inconsistent. Don't get too happy, habs beat carolina last week so don't gloat too much! lol

I'm happy Pittsburgh trashed Toronto. I'm so sick of Toronto players (Blake and Sundin) putting their sticks in guys faces when they being checked. Last night Orpik was out for like 3 minutes, and last week komisarek walked away from a hit he layed on Sundin with a bloody and bruised face from Sundin's stick. Why does Toronto have to be so dirty and sissy at the same time? Its ridiculous...no penalties for these plays either!
                lol i know

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X