Hockey anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hockey anyone??

haha well okay I LIKE HOCKEY as well as football.

GO CAINES!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh

Re: Hockey anyone??

the Hurricanes play the Habs tomorrow night. I predict Habs 4-2. Unfortunately I won't be able to catch the game...I'll be driving back to Montreal while they're playing.

Comment

I played for 10 years until I snapped my arm in a bunch of parts Senior year highschool...then i got drunk and haven't put on skates in 2 years

Hockeytown! and Spartans for me
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

i know montreal canadiens have always been referred to as the "habs" but what the hell does that mean? i presume its something to do with french being that montreal is in french canadia... could someone fill me in here?

oh and go Wings! original six ftw!
        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
          i know montreal canadiens have always been referred to as the "habs" but what the hell does that mean? i presume its something to do with french being that montreal is in french canadia... could someone fill me in here?

oh and go Wings! original six ftw!

Did you just say French Canadia? wow...hope that was a joke...lol. I am a Canadian but I don't live in Canadia.

Habs is short for the french word Habitants. With the sake of avoiding a complete history lesson, the habitants were early french settlers in lower Canada.

Comment

LETS GO FLYERS *BANG BANG BANG*:banana:
            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

hmm idk I wished They would air the game on TV so I could catch it instead of watching scores on the site

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                LETS GO FLYERS *BANG BANG BANG*:banana:
                HA HA HA.

Rangers all the way baby. Too bad Richter and Messier are retired.
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

come on...who are you all kidding...we all know the LEAFS are takin it this year :D

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                  1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

yeh steve downie!
                    2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
                    2006 S60- Sold
                    2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

2 points for detroit last night. woot!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                        Did you just say French Canadia? wow...hope that was a joke...lol. I am a Canadian but I don't live in Canadia.

Habs is short for the french word Habitants. With the sake of avoiding a complete history lesson, the habitants were early french settlers in lower Canada.
                        cool... thx

yeah, it was a joke. i always say canadia. it just has kind of a ring to it honestly haha
                        2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Okay so the canadiens won in OT, it's okay Still many games to go lol

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                            Okay so the canadiens won in OT, it's okay Still many games to go lol
                            yeah, the Habs are undefeated against Carolina/Hartford in 1st games of the season. However, they had lost their last 6 games straight in Carolina. I just figured I'd go with traditio.

Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                            come on...who are you all kidding...we all know the LEAFS are takin it this year :D
                            I'm a Montrealer living in Toronto now for school. Can't wait to catch a leafs/Habs game at ACC with my bleu, blanc et rouge jersey on!!! Big game Saturday night!!! I predict Habs 4-3, over the leafs!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88
                              yeah, the Habs are undefeated against Carolina/Hartford in 1st games of the season. However, they had lost their last 6 games straight in Carolina. I just figured I'd go with traditio.

I'm a Montrealer living in Toronto now for school. Can't wait to catch a leafs/Habs game at ACC with my bleu, blanc et rouge jersey on!!! Big game Saturday night!!! I predict Habs 4-3, over the leafs!
                              Thats sweet man...where you going to school? Im over at Ryerson right now...didnt think someone else in Toronto existed on this board lol...by the way man I think you got that score mixed up...u gotta reverse those two numbers...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                              1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X