Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toilet paper

well **** no one else has said it...

Mommy I have been veeeeeeeeery naughty... can I have a spanking!?!? :naughty:

Comment

Because we all know better :poke: :D
      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

I work at win dixie.

I have to clean the bathrooms. Here is just a few of my incounters, Which all can be backed up by friends.

-Had to clean diarhea **** off the floor, NO where near the toilet in the womens bathroom. HORRIBLE SMELL, ALMOST PUKED!

- Ive found numerouse Bloodied up tampons, pads, granny panties and other things lying around.

- Used pregnancy tests, just left lying on the ground.

- **** in underwear on the floor.

- Piss on the seats, the floor.

- The womens bathroom is 100 X's worse then the guys.

Mods:
        Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
        Racing Stripes
        Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
        Camaro Fill Ins
        Black Outs
        Tint

Comment

^^pretty nasty job u have there
          1997 Camaro LS1 RS
          1994 Camaro - Sold
          1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by sceneiskeen
            I work at win dixie.

I have to clean the bathrooms. Here is just a few of my incounters, Which all can be backed up by friends.

-Had to clean diarhea **** off the floor, NO where near the toilet in the womens bathroom. HORRIBLE SMELL, ALMOST PUKED!

- Ive found numerouse Bloodied up tampons, pads, granny panties and other things lying around.

I dont know how you even do that, I would quit my job if they ever told me I had to clean up filth like that.

Seriously.
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

i think i would quit too... i would rather be a burger flipper :D

Comment

Originally posted by sceneiskeen
                I work at win dixie.

Happens all the time at movie theatres...

I am just happy I became a supervisor after 3 months and a manger after that, but have seen some nasty stuff and made alot of poor employees clean it up.

Its funny I only had 1-2 employees ever quit of me. At least 100 different times had to send employees.

I honeslty don't know whats wrong with people.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                  Happens all the time at movie theatres...

I am just happy I became a supervisor after 3 months and a manger after that, but have seen some nasty stuff and made alot of poor employees clean it up.

Its funny I only had 1-2 employees ever quit of me. At least 100 different times had to send employees.

I honeslty don't know whats wrong with people.
                  you took three months of that... i would have gone to burger kind and flipped some burgers... its ok your good now though... think you can get me some free movie tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                    #1 what is it with people, if you use the rest of the toilet paper and there is another roll sitting on the back of the bowl just take the tube off and put the new roll on. how hard is that. takes all of 2 seconds

#2 if your going to take a dump at work please make sure flush. AND MAKE SURE THAT EVERYTHING GOES DOWN. no floaters please. do you know how nasty that is, walking into a bath room and seeing terds or cr@p streaks in the bowl? Flush twice if need be.

#3 if there is air freshener in the room, SPRAY IT. that is what it is there for. i don't feel like walking into a bathroom that is 6x6 closing the door behind me and being trapped my your rank ***, cr@p smell.

#4 if you pee on the seat, WIPE IT OFF. it's still nasty that you hit the seat, but please clean it up.
                    IN MY HOUSE!!!.....

#1 DO NOT OVERWIPE without my say so. That crap costs money, don't sit there and use 72,000 sheets to wipe off your hoo-ha.

#2 If you take a dump, flush once, let it sit till it is done filling again, then flush only one more time. Again, water costs money, its not like the loaves and the fishes here.

#3 Air freshener stinks worse than human doodoo, use sparingly. I don't want to smell flowers and incense in my bathroom. People s*** in here, make it smell as such.

#4 If you piss on the seat, its probably because some woman left it down, thinking its her apartment. PUT THE SEAT UP, AND KEEP IT UP!!! Women, if you use my bathroom, please, put the seat back up. I pay for the apartment, hence I shouldnt have to listen to *****ing when you sit on a seat covered in piss. I can piss standing up, and write my name in the snow, just because you can't, doesn't mean the toilet seat stays down for you and you alone.
                    1995 Pontiac Firebird
                    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
                      IN MY HOUSE!!!.....

#1 DO NOT OVERWIPE without my say so. That crap costs money, don't sit there and use 72,000 sheets to wipe off your hoo-ha.

#2 If you take a dump, flush once, let it sit till it is done filling again, then flush only one more time. Again, water costs money, its not like the loaves and the fishes here.

#3 Air freshener stinks worse than human doodoo, use sparingly. I don't want to smell flowers and incense in my bathroom. People s*** in here, make it smell as such.

#4 If you piss on the seat, its probably because some woman left it down, thinking its her apartment. PUT THE SEAT UP, AND KEEP IT UP!!! Women, if you use my bathroom, please, put the seat back up. I pay for the apartment, hence I shouldnt have to listen to *****ing when you sit on a seat covered in piss. I can piss standing up, and write my name in the snow, just because you can't, doesn't mean the toilet seat stays down for you and you alone.

:-D HAHA.

Mods:
                      Slp Dual Cold Air Intake
                      Racing Stripes
                      Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
                      Camaro Fill Ins
                      Black Outs
                      Tint

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
                        I think im going to be sick

i kept my eyes closed the whole time and threw up in my mouth a little. lol.
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i worked at a truck stop
                          it seems when the toilet gets stopped up they continue to fill it
                          i have literally seena mountain of poop higher than the toilet seat where the truckers come in and squat over it and drop their kids off
                          the womens bathroom was a pleasure to clean after i got down with the nasty trucker bathroom
                          oh yeah
                          and picking up water bottles only to find out they are actually piss bottles...
                          sick
                          millionformarriage.org

Why stop people from getting married?

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                            you took three months of that... i would have gone to burger kind and flipped some burgers... its ok your good now though... think you can get me some free movie tickets?

I was smart... you choose your messes to clean.

If a little kid pukes in the middle of the hallway, you pour some kitty litter stuff we have and sweep it up with a broom and dustpan(the dustpans that have a 4 foot handle)

thats it...

Now if you were an idiot, you refused to clean any mess... then when it looks like some guy just dropped his pants and held his ankles and shoots diarhea all over a toilet and wall...

Someone tells you clean it, you say... I cleaned it last time... tell *whomever* to go do it.

then they go to that person and tell them to do it.

Odds are if you are working a ****ty job at a movie theatre or at a Fastfood place, you cannot afford to not get paid for the week or two transition.

And when you live in a college town with nearly 100,000 college students within 20 miles... Minimum wage jobs, are hard to find.

We get 20 applications a day, and refuse all 20 a day.

Besides on average... ****ing fast food is nastier... And guess what? Still public bathrooms at Fast food joints, I have heard stories...

At least at my theatre, we have 10 bathrooms and you can just rope one off hide it from a manager and make the janitors clean it.

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                              think you can get me some free movie tickets?

and of course I could...

question is what do ya got for me?

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                                and of course I could...

question is what do ya got for me?
                                :O if you know what i'm saying ;)
                                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X