Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: toilet paper

Originally posted by kristen
    #1 what is it with people, if you use the rest of the toilet paper and there is another roll sitting on the back of the bowl just take the tube off and put the new roll on. how hard is that. takes all of 2 seconds
    I just think that if I'm on my way out, that the next person is just going to be sitting there. They have plenty of time to replace the TP. Pffft.

Rob
    \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by rt1
      I just think that if I'm on my way out, that the next person is just going to be sitting there. They have plenty of time to replace the TP. Pffft.

Rob

EXSACTLY!!!!!!

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by rt1

Rob
        Amen brotha
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Those are all complaints I hear women make... but do you know what...

Anyone that has worked in a place with lots of public restrooms, know that women are the most disgusting fowl creatures on the face of the earth.

In my years of working at a movie theatre, I have had at least 15 employees quit do to nasty things related to womens restrooms.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT

Anyone that has worked in a place with lots of public restrooms, know that women are the most disgusting fowl creatures on the face of the earth.

In my years of working at a movie theatre, I have had at least 15 employees quit do to nasty things related to womens restrooms.
            lets not go there
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT

I've had to clean bathrooms and I agree with you there. Men's bathrooms are usually messy, but just to a certain degree. But when someone makes a mess in the womens. USE CAUTION and LOOK OUT!
              -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

1- im lazy

2- if it dont go down, it wasnt meant to be

3- good warning sign of a log in the pool, so you've been warned.

4- if i hit the seat, thats 10 points.

:p

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

i argree i rarly use them...there gross cuz people diont care... what is the worst though is how that one guy found the live rat though haha
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

yeah that was me, live rat in toilet = not fun

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Live rat? thats nothing...

numerous times, chicks "hovered" and well... they complain about guy's aim... and i have seen pee and piles of turds on the seat and ground.

I have seen used tampons just left on the ground, they didnt put itin the little tampon garbage can or flush it, they just left a used tampon on the ground, blood and all.

I have seen sloppy ****s all over the back of a toilet.

then you get into the vomit because it seems the average girl pukes more then the average guy...

women are nasty....

I have ruined a many employee's days... by having them take care of these problems.

Comment

ok, some one kill me now please, that is nasty

Comment

This reminds me of that TV show that was on MTV a few years ago when they put like 3 twix bars together and put it in the tiolet, and now that I think about it, it may have been Punk'd, but yeah they had them make a LOG that was unflushable and many people were blamed lol

Comment

well... friday night we camped out to get some basketball tickets and I went to use the porter potty IT WAS OVERFLOWING!!! I have never seen anything like that in my life. Piss and **** was literally flowing over the seat and onto the floor.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                              well... friday night we camped out to get some basketball tickets and I went to use the porter potty IT WAS OVERFLOWING!!! I have never seen anything like that in my life. Piss and **** was literally flowing over the seat and onto the floor.
                              Sess pool anyone? I feel bad for you man, There are a bunch of bathrooms in the city like that BUT I Have never seen a porter potty do that

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                                ugh... back at a track meet in highschool, there was one overfilling, but not liquid, it was pile of **** like 3 feet high, not sure how anyone could even sit on it. It was nasty...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X