Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I don't know what to think

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
    Im not even getting into this, but it seems like you (will), whore out your disability in any thread possible...
    Sorry if it seems that way, i'm not trying to ''whore my disability''

Comment

hell i will whore for it. if there is one thing i stand by, it's disabled people.

they do have to go threw a little extra driving school, sometimes speical testing, but anyone can get their lisc. i'm working on all of this right now with my brother( disabled).
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Yea, wasn't trying to bash or anything...

I just was curious and didn't know that was possible. I'm glad to hear there are extra requirements and if a disabled person can safely drive, more props to them.
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98
          Im not even getting into this, but it seems like you (will), whore out your disability in any thread possible...
          Maybe he just likes to inform people?

Your statement seems, to me, to be cold hearted....

Back to topic on hand..... there are all different levels of disabilities..... w/o knowing specifics one can not comment
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

i know a kid whos got one arm and drives.... and to add to it he is one of the best skateboreders in the area by me... disablility doesnt mean to much...
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

I used to be a job coach for Peppermint Ridge in Corona, Calif in the early '90s. These are more highly functional mentally disabled people. They can be independant and live independantly from the rest. They can also marry and have a family of there own too. They can pay their bills, rent, cook, and can even get an education from colleges.

My job back then was to go to their job sites and check on them. To make sure they are fine and are being treated fine. I also work along side of them if they need help. Alot of mentally disabled have also physical problems like respiratory.

All in all all I can say is for the most part that they are good people. Unfortunately I can't say the same for most of the normal ones.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor
                All in all all I can say is for the most part that they are good people. Unfortunately I can't say the same for most of the normal ones.

AMEN :rock:
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                  hell i will whore for it. if there is one thing i stand by, it's disabled people.

they do have to go threw a little extra driving school, sometimes speical testing, but anyone can get their lisc. i'm working on all of this right now with my brother( disabled).
                  Yes, thee is a lot of extra steps involved, For me, I had to be evaluated to see if I was stable enough to drive, (meaning Physically), then I had to do 25 hours of road driving, and normal people in NC have to do like 5 (I think)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X