I don't know what to think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know what to think

Today I saw a mentally disabled/down syndrom person driving a car on the streets...

Is that normal? Call me ignorant or whatnot but that does not seem safe
    Last edited by badinfluenceRS; 09-29-2007, 11:22 PM.
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Re: I don't know what to think

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
    Today I saw a retarded/down syndrom person driving a car on the streets...

Thats not very nice, what if that was Meatyshells avatar?
    Originally posted by kala
    I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
    parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
      Today I saw a retarded/down syndrom person driving a car on the streets...

Well man, I can tell you not to judge a book by its cover, but I don't know the person you saw but they aren't necessarily mentally or physically disabled.

Retard really isn't a good word of choice

Comment

He went to my high school...thats how I know he has a mental disability...

He's a cool dude...I was just surprised to say the least to see him driving

I edited "retarded" which I was not using as a derogriatory (Yikes! spelling) term but rather as a technical term
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I work at a home for the developmentally disabled. I know several DD adults that drive.

Comment

i feel ya man, just being concerned

i went to school with 4 kids like that. everytime i see them i do my cross and pray

Comment

wow... ive never heard of that...

Comment

well i mean its a little concerning though probly not that much more dangous than the elderly driving still.....

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout
                  Thats not very nice, what if that was Meatyshells avatar?
                  hey lets keep me out of this please lol

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

it all depends on the severity of their disability. We have a person with DD that works with me and he's getting his driver's license
                    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Yeah, sorry about the earlier comment bro, just didnt strike me well, I know you meant well.

My aunt worked with a guy who has epeleptic seasures and he has his licenses.

But yet the DMV makes me go under medical review every yr and on the ''documentaition'' it says that my case isnt degenrative ...... go figure that

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
                        Yeah, sorry about the earlier comment bro, just didnt strike me well, I know you meant well.

My aunt worked with a guy who has epeleptic seasures and he has his licenses.

But yet the DMV makes me go under medical review every yr and on the ''documentaition'' it says that my case isnt degenrative ...... go figure that
                        yeah the way the world works just doesnt make sence. like my mom is a special ed teacher, and she tells me about these parents who send their kids to school in old dirty clothes, they are rarely ever bathed, or even have their teeth brushed. It's really sad because some of the kids are so kind harded and have great personalities. But the goverenment gives these families thusands of dollars a month because they have mentally hadicaps. just seems unfair to me. I dont even think this one parent has a job, because she has 3 mentally challenged kids and she lives off of her government pay check.
                        Makes me mad that i have to pay taxes that go to this lady so she can sit on her butt all day
                        Last edited by Meatyshells; 09-30-2007, 03:11 PM.

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                          yeah the way the world works just doesnt make sence. like my mom is a special ed teacher, and she tells me about these parents who send their kids to school in old dirty clothes, they are rarely ever bathed, or even have their teeth brushed. It's really sad because some of the kids are so kind harded and have great personalities. But the goverenment gives these families thusands of dollars a month because they have mentally hadicaps. just seems unfair to me. I dont even think this one parent has a job, because she has 3 mentally challenged kids and she lives off of her government pay check.
                          Makes me mad that i have to pay taxes that go to this lady so she can sit on her butt all day
                          Thousands? Let me hit up the governement then lol they owe me back pay, I only get about .... 8 a month but yeah ;ets not go there.

Some peoples parents dont care about their well being, and yes those kids have great personalities, My old science teacher had a kid out there and he is just as nice as he can be, he even opened doors for me when I was there.

I wasnt placed in special ed, they tried, but as a kindergartener I could do the work of a 6th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
                            hey lets keep me out of this please lol
                            You know you like the attention or you'd have a "normal" avatar. LOL!!!
                            Originally posted by kala
                            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
                            parting her out

Comment

Im not even getting into this, but it seems like you (will), whore out your disability in any thread possible...
                              *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X