At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics

First of all barbaro went thru 5 different surgeries for his leg and they put horses down when they break a leg because the weight of the horse will only cause pain for the animal the rest of its life. My step dad puts cows down when they break a leg as well.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

so thats where you keep getting all the steak from then....

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
        First of all barbaro went thru 5 different surgeries for his leg and they put horses down when they break a leg because the weight of the horse will only cause pain for the animal the rest of its life. My step dad puts cows down when they break a leg as well.
        Barbaro had 7 surguries between Mid May of 2006 till his death in January of 2007. They euthanized him because of a disease (laminitis) developing in ALL of his legs, not just the broken ones. Usually when that happens, and the horse cannot stand at all, they will be put down. So the real reason why he was put down was not because of the broken leg, but because of the laminitis developing in ALL of Barbaro's legs. Broken legs are no longer a legit reason for putting down a horse, especially a racehorse, which can still be used for breeding purposes.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
          Barbaro had 7 surguries between Mid May of 2006 till his death in January of 2007. They euthanized him because of a disease (laminitis) developing in ALL of his legs, not just the broken ones. Usually when that happens, and the horse cannot stand at all, they will be put down. So the real reason why he was put down was not because of the broken leg, but because of the laminitis developing in ALL of Barbaro's legs. Broken legs are no longer a legit reason for putting down a horse, especially a racehorse, which can still be used for breeding purposes.
          OKay... well being from KY I didn't think anyone else would be that into barbaro. I was tired of hearing about it so I didn't want to bring out every detail. In all, I was stating that he was not put down for being worthless to racing. The fact about it, Vick killed animals in an inhumane way. If anyone tried to vick from of my dogs, I'd have to vick you myself.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Trust me, Ive lost some money on the ponies over the years, you tend to hear things about the horses from time to time other than odds.
            1995 Pontiac Firebird
            2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X