At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics

This my chihuahua.... shes a year old now....finally got the whole don't use the carpet to piss deal down...... and shes aloud to stay in the whole house not her pen all day now....

shes crazy...and sorry there crappy pics but i figured why not
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: At leasts josh's puppies are cute...pics

shes kinda cuta haha

quiero taco bell

Comment

we had a chihuahua when I was young but that bastard wanted to screw every stuffed animal around
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Are you Vick'n that little beast or what?
        Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
          lol, is that a new verb? To vick.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
          R.I.P. '07 Pats
          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird

we had a chihuahua when I was young but that bastard wanted to screw every stuffed animal around
            dont get me wrogn she litterally humped this one alligator till its head fell off and then she chewed all the stuffing...
            ummm....what
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Vick'n- V.) The act of putting your dog in dog fights, then killing them when they lose. N.) An As*hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazed98Camaro
                Vick'n- V.) The act of putting your dog in dog fights, then killing them when they lose. N.) An As*hole.
                I'm not trying to defend dog fighting. But which do you think is more humane (remember, this is after the fact that they have already been in the dog fight, no matter if its wrong, it happens). Is it better that a badly hurt dog lives, and lives in pain till it can make a recovery, if even possible. Or is it better that they be put out of their misery? You know they usually put horses down if they break their leg in a race.
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

They killed the dogs that where weak at fighting, not just the losers... and it wasn't that they killed the dogs... it was the fact that they killed them by drowning them and such. It was inhumane in the way they executed the dogs.
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

if youre going to put a dog down (and youre a ****ing multi millionaire to boot)
                    i think you can spend the money to have the dog put to sleep privately.

brb i need to take a vick.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

I'm not trying to defend dog fighting. But which do you think is more humane (remember, this is after the fact that they have already been in the dog fight, no matter if its wrong, it happens). Is it better that a badly hurt dog lives, and lives in pain till it can make a recovery, if even possible. Or is it better that they be put out of their misery? You know they usually put horses down if they break their leg in a race.
                      Like barbaro!

They'll put down greyhounds even if they don't break a leg (like if they suck).

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                      R.I.P. '07 Pats
                      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

You know they usually put horses down if they break their leg in a race.
                        They haven't done that in 40 years.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

im not vikin her.....thats bull**** and shed lose lol 7lbs ftl

Comment

btw, your dog looks high, has she been hanging out w/ pat?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                            Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
                              btw, your dog looks high, has she been hanging out w/ pat?
                              lol no...but that subject did come up once lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X