Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: do you wash your hands

Originally posted by silvachris1
    I wash my weiner every day.... it's clean. How could the sweat and bacteria breeding there be any worse than the stuff you touch every day any ways?

Either way, I usually wash my hands because of flushing the toilet. Not because somebody else touched their pee pee and then flushed, but mostly cause of whatever was on their hands before.

I wouldn't think somebody was weird for washing before urinizing, I wouldn't wanna put those germs on my doodle either.
    lol reading this whole thing kept making my laugh

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells
      there is a guy here in az that comes into my work everyonce in a while.
      You have to scream to talk to him and he has a custom phone that projects words on a tv so he can read what you say.

Is that you?
      What? I can't hear you....
      1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
      1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

boys you are touching your pecker, and with the amount of gay boys on this site ... ekkk i don't want to think about that ne more
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

quick look at my avatar it will cool you down kristen, cause i know you're getting hot thinking about all of us

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Some interesting stuff I think related to the topic:

Washing your hands with soap and water will kill germs.

Truth or misinformation?

Misinformation

1. Plain soaps have minimal if any antimicrobial activity.
            2. In several studies, hand washing with plain soap failed to remove bad microorganisms (pathogens) from the hands of hospital personnel.
            3. Hand washing with plain soap can result in an increase in bacterial counts on the skin.
            4. Occasionally, contaminated plain soaps have colonized hands with Gram-negative bacteria.

Reference: http: www.learnwell.org//handhygiene.htm

Killing germs on your hands decreases your immunity.

Truth or Myth?

Myth

1. The skin on your body is covered with microorganisms.
            2. Our environment is contaminated with microorganisms.
            3. You cannot kill all of the microorganisms on your hands.
            4. Your large intestine contains large numbers of microorganisms.
            5. All of the sources listed above stimulate your immune response.
            6. Health Care Workers CDC guidelines call for alcohol rubs to be used 60 or more times a day between patients and after touching contaminated surfaces.
            7. Killing germs on your hands will not decrease your immunity but it will help prevent infections.

Reference: http: www.learnwell.org/handhygiene.htm

To be honest with you, in a public bathroom, I believe you put yourself more at risk by touching the wet handles on the sinks and pressing the buttons on the papertowel dispensers. For your own selfish good, its prob best you walk in and out and touch nothing (In the bathroom :p).
            <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy

To be honest with you, in a public bathroom, I believe you put yourself more at risk by touching the wet handles on the sinks and pressing the buttons on the papertowel dispensers. For your own selfish good, its prob best you walk in and out and touch nothing (In the bathroom :p).
              Our bathrooms use motion sensors for everything other than the door.

How can I walk in and walk out and touch nothing... I've got to touch "something" damn it :wavey:
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

ok, everyone just cut your hands off & be done w/it. Aint no way your gonna be touching your junk w/nubs.
                1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                94 comero 3.4

Comment

ya i do. like 12 times a day

Comment

my dog doesnt have hands and she is perfectly happy

Comment

Let me put it this way. Every time you get a stomach virus, it means you ate someone else's terd.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
                        Let me put it this way. Every time you get a stomach virus, it means you ate someone else's terd.

WOW. NICE
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                          To be honest...

I NEVER get sick... I handle money pretty often(thousands) I fix **** in a public place.

And other people in my job. The ones that get sick the most are the ones that use a gallon of hand sanitizer a month.

We have immune systems for a reason, and to be honest... I am more scared of the chemicals in **** we put on ourselves, then a little dirt.

Whats even funnier is I wash my hands before I go pee...

As for my junk being clean, I don't piss myself, or tuck my dong so its rubbing my brown eye, as for sweat... I live in FL, everyone is ****ing sweaty, get over it.
                          I never get sick either. And I'm not talking about hand sanitizer and being anal, I'm talking about basic hygiene so I'm not injesting someone else's pubes or passing viruses on to my son. Hand washing after peeing is the best way for routine cleaning of your hands.

As far as your junk being clean. You are kidding yourself. when you live next to an a**hole, you bound to get some s--t. Be delusional all you want, but thousands of studies prove you wrong. So come down off your soap box and wash you hands once in a while.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

I just piss in my astronaut diaper.
                            Change it once a week, and wash my hands.
                            1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
                            1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

LOL! WOw!!!!! some of these posts. I wash mine and RARELY do I use a public restroom, of course if I have to i do but i'm genrally not out for that long at a time, and I pee before I leave the house. So theres no touching of the doorknobs on Public bathroons or anything like that

Comment

i wash my hands about 50/50% of the time...i rarely get sick, but i think i also have a good immune system... i tend to wash my hand in ppublic, but at home (where i know who touched stuff) i don't care much...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X