do you wash your hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you wash your hands

i've noticed in the past few weeks the amount of people that don't wash their hands after they go to the bathroom. it kills me when people dont wash them. MAINLY you boys. that is just nasty. is it too hard to take 1 min and wash your hands? just think about the germs that you are spreading. i work in a nursing home so i have to wash my hands hundreds of times a day so it's second nature to me.

i dont' get it. IT'S NASTY

do you wash?
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Re: do you wash your hands

I masturbate often and never wash my hands....

I wash them pretty regularly... As for after the bathroom, I admit I skip it a decent amount. but...

1. I don't piss on my hands
    2. My junk is probably one of the cleanest parts of my body

I had to wash my hands like crazy when I had was going through chemotherapy for Cancer... I hated it, and to this day, I get nauseous when I smell orange "soft soap" and Dial.

I did read somewhere(one of those, scare you to wash your hands things) that ~75% of women do not wash their hands after masturbation, but some big number of guys does(I forgot the statistic, I try not to think of guys wanking)

Comment

When using public restrooms, I ALWAYS wash my hands.

Rob
      \"A one that isn\'t cold, is scarcely a one at all\" <a href=\"http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html\" target=\"_blank\">Strongbad</a>

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
        irrelevant

incorrect. between the sweat, piss and ****, it is one of the dirtiest.

I never ever touch public restroom doorknobs. nasty *** people not washing their hands. f-ing gross.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Public restrooms are gross. I always wash my hands and try to avoid touching door handles or anything more than I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
            it kills me when people dont wash them. MAINLY you boys.
            You Been hanging out in the mens room or something lately ?
            1997 Camaro LS1 RS
            1994 Camaro - Sold
            1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
              irrelevant

incorrect. between the sweat, piss and ****, it is one of the dirtiest.

I never ever touch public restroom doorknobs. nasty *** people not washing their hands. f-ing gross.

Yes I wash my hands everytime. I use the paper towel to open the door with after I dry my hands. If the bathroom doesn't have paper towels I go grab some toilet paper to open the door with.

Comment

Try being in IT and touching all those keyboards.... hand sanitizer is a staple around our place!! I have yet to be sick this year because I wash my hands so much.
                FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by TealV6
                  Try being in IT and touching all those keyboards.... hand sanitizer is a staple around our place!! I have yet to be sick this year because I wash my hands so much.
                  after hearing people use their laptops in the stalls, I hate touching other people's keyboards.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

after hearing people use their laptops in the stalls, I hate touching other people's keyboards.
                    Glad I am a computer programmer and only have to touch my own keyboard.

Comment

Then add BB's, phones, etc to the list of "gross to touch"...
                      FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                      Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                      Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

lol the bath rooms in my bus. office are single bathrooms. but now i have alot of guy friends and i can hear when they sink goes on and what not
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I masturbate often and never wash my hands....

I wash them pretty regularly... As for after the bathroom, I admit I skip it a decent amount. but...

I had to wash my hands like crazy when I had was going through chemotherapy for Cancer... I hated it, and to this day, I get nauseous when I smell orange "soft soap" and Dial.

I did read somewhere(one of those, scare you to wash your hands things) that ~75% of women do not wash their hands after masturbation, but some big number of guys does(I forgot the statistic, I try not to think of guys wanking)
                          awesome... so how do you say your junk is the cleanest part of your body...when i think "junk", clean is the last thing that comes to mind haha

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by ramy
                            Yes I wash my hands everytime. I use the paper towel to open the door with after I dry my hands. If the bathroom doesn't have paper towels I go grab some toilet paper to open the door with.
                            You guys are so paranoid its hilarious - Less than a hundred years ago people had outhouses, no running water and bathed once a week.

Try working on a farm, getting covered with crap will really give "Clean" a new perspective.
                            <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/sac2165\" target=\"_blank\"> CAMAROS</a>

Comment

To be honest...

I NEVER get sick... I handle money pretty often(thousands) I fix **** in a public place.

And other people in my job. The ones that get sick the most are the ones that use a gallon of hand sanitizer a month.

We have immune systems for a reason, and to be honest... I am more scared of the chemicals in **** we put on ourselves, then a little dirt.

Whats even funnier is I wash my hands before I go pee...

As for my junk being clean, I don't piss myself, or tuck my dong so its rubbing my brown eye, as for sweat... I live in FL, everyone is ****ing sweaty, get over it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X