Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can anyone...

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird
    I will disagree with everyone. I think Madden's analysis is right on most of the time. He has deep insight into the sport and a feel for the history.

My only complaint was badgering Tiki in the post-game. I AGREE, Tiki should come back, but John wouldn't let it go.

I think Al & John make a great team in the booth.
    John would be okay if he could slow down the slur and let Al talk a minute or two, and yes Tiki SHOULD come back, they do make a great team, Al can pretty much interpret the Madden Mumbo

Comment

Nah, i love john madden. He's sooo funny.

John-"you know i've always wondered how they get the footage of the guys on the show (jay leno) if they haven't shot the show yet"

Al-"well i imagine if the persons been on the show before then we're seeing archive footage"

John-"oh.. well i was wondering, ya know?"

Some of the stuff he says tho is intresting.. he has a knack for pointing out both the very obvious and the stuff nobody ever sees.

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
      i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
      R.I.P. '07 Pats
      Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

they need a on off switch for his mic.. other wise he just rambles on and on. let him say small sentences like... great play by the defense........ then cut!

Comment

panthers...eat gravy...unkrwurked endznenensss..10, 20, krispykreme, 30, touchdown...difnefkeonoeme ncoeno cnoe ocnoine BOOM, tough actin' tinactin...

Comment

Originally posted by Fireball27
            Nah, i love john madden. He's sooo funny.

John-"you know i've always wondered how they get the footage of the guys on the show (jay leno) if they haven't shot the show yet"

Al-"well i imagine if the persons been on the show before then we're seeing archive footage"

John-"oh.. well i was wondering, ya know?"

Some of the stuff he says tho is intresting.. he has a knack for pointing out both the very obvious and the stuff nobody ever sees.
            haha thei suppose to ask corperate about that LOL and see what they do about the new guys who go on there and how they get the footage of them lol

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X