X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone...

Understand John Madden??

Re: Can anyone...

haha no... he makes the most random comments that just make no sense! half the fun of watching the game is just making fun of madden and his...interesting...remarks.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
      haha no... he makes the most random comments that just make no sense!
      LOL It's Jibberish, He should have his own language. I heard him a few minutes ago talking about roy williams should have blocked Plaxico Burress. but all I heard was ''yase roywi lliams, hehad to lookfo rplaxico inthe back"

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad
        LOL It's Jibberish, He should have his own language. I heard him a few minutes ago talking about roy williams should have blocked Plaxico Burress. but all I heard was ''yase roywi lliams, hehad to lookfo rplaxico inthe back"

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

i wonder if al michaels during the game is just sitting there listening to madden and is just like..."wtf is he talking about?!? ill just pretend like i understand this jibberish that is comming out of his mouth..."

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

i wonder if al michaels during the game is just sitting there listening to madden and is just like..."wtf is he talking about?!? ill just pretend like i understand this jibberish that is comming out of his mouth..."
            HAHA!! I think that Al is just sittin there waiting to talk during the plays because John just takes over after the play is over and he's just ''blah blah yada yada blah yada''

Comment

lol most likely... ive never understood madden...and everyone i know cant either.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

lol most likely... ive never understood madden...and everyone i know cant either.
                LOL Yeah thats one thing you have to be fluent in, I wonder what his old players would say

Comment

good god i dont want to think about the hell they had to go through trying to understand him...

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

good god i dont want to think about the hell they had to go through trying to understand him...
                    LOL He was probably blabbin spit out when he was mad

Comment

making fun of him seems to be the recent theme lately.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=XBW7ysPcb...elated&search=

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

oh that guy is hilarious! i loved his talk about the superbowl, cause thats pretty much the stuff that comes out of maddens mouth!

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

http://yupislyr.com/drewmike/redirec...gayperview.mp3

^^ its a small download (dont worry, its legit) and its clips of john madden spliced in to narrate the fictional "1st annual male group orgy" on the "gay per view network. friggin HILARIOUS!
                            2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

I will disagree with everyone. I think Madden's analysis is right on most of the time. He has deep insight into the sport and a feel for the history.

My only complaint was badgering Tiki in the post-game. I AGREE, Tiki should come back, but John wouldn't let it go.

I think Al & John make a great team in the booth.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X