Footballlllllll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Footballlllllll

no one's counting the chargers in this year? they're stacked...

but im still a bears fan till the death, so im gonna say da bears go all the way
    2000 Camaro 3800 A4

Comment

browns are going to own this year....
      www.turbov6camaro.com
      1997 3800 Series II Camaro
      4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
      7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
      11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th
        You're dumb in the head. Indy only lost defensive players, which have ALWAYS been easily replaced during the Dungy era. And to say Chicago has a chance depending on Grossman? Are you kidding? The NFC is the subpar league in the NFL, with 5 teams in the AFC that are elites, and NONE in the NFC. Dallas simply doesnt have a chance, I don't quite believe that this new coaching staff will set in as well as everyone thinks it will.

BTW, Reggie Wayne just scored, the score is now 23-10, COLTS. And to think that the Saints were in the NFC championship game. You're simply sick in the head if you think the NFC has ONE team competitive enough to win a superbowl, cause their isn't.

Stop the NFC is inferior crap. You are just spitting out useless crap you heard on TV. Remember in REAL life when Dallas beat Indy last year? How is that not a chance?
        1997 Chevrolet Camaro v6 - 13.8@104MPH
        1997 Dodge Viper GTS

Comment

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro
          Stop the NFC is inferior crap. You are just spitting out useless crap you heard on TV. Remember in REAL life when Dallas beat Indy last year? How is that not a chance?
          Thank You, Indy was undefeated until they got beat by dallas and the cowboys were stopped short because of a missed oportunity by Romo.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Rutgers v. Navy tonight at 7pm on ESPN! Go Rutgers!

Comment

Originally posted by zerofailure
              Steelers, Colts, Patriots, one of them will be there.
              Well I see your point in these three teams since all three are past superbowl champs, With the stealers , I haven't seen any improvement really in last season. The colts, Peyton is working on it, his stats look good this yr. The pats ........ Well ....... tom bradys had it lol he's out I think, They baby him too much, I mean for them to rip up the feild and put a new down so he feels more comfy is ......... outragous

Comment

Originally posted by AZ3.8Camaro
                Heard on TV?? LOL, LAST thing I do is make my opinions from TV. The NFC has not produced a SB winner since Tampa, and before that it was the Rams in 99(?) and before that was Green Bay, in 1995. Just because Dallas has a lucky game against the Colts, doesn't mean they can do it again. NFC is INFERIOR, the damn game last night should have proved that. That game was good till the second half, when the Colts just put it into overdrive and smashed the hell out of the Saints, the 06 NFC runner up team, by 31 points. Which also brings me to mention, wasnt it the Saints that beat Dallas by a 25 point margin last year, AT DALLAS???

Thank You, Indy was undefeated until they got beat by dallas and the cowboys were stopped short because of a missed oportunity by Romo.
                Thats also when Parcells was there coaching. Now there is Wade Phillips, who is a decent coach, but not Parcells. I think more and more teams can't cope with coaching changes as well as they once did, and I think Dallas is going to be tripping over their own feet, at least for the few first weeks, while they get used to Phillips gameday coaching. Not to also mention, that they are in the toughest NFC division(which is contradictory in itself). I don't think Dallas has what it takes to take the division if a healthy McNabb and Co. are clicking like they were two years ago. But I won't make excuses, Indy has a trophy, Dallas wasnt even there.
                Last edited by Mogobs30th; 09-07-2007, 08:43 PM.
                1995 Pontiac Firebird
                2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

McNabb... Clicking... Like two years ago??????
                  Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

you can say dallas beat indy last year but so did houston so does that make them a contender this year and indys defense didnt lose what helped them win the super bowl they got bob sanders back this year and healthy he should have been super bowl mvp

Comment

i had a long post that i was in the process of typing the other night when the site went down...

so ill just say this because i dont feel like taking the hour it took me to type it all up again...

the NFC IS INFERIOR. last year having a 9-7 season could win a division.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro Dom
                        ahem... we here in Detroit take PRIDE in the fact we have the worst football team. IIRC the only team w/o a superbowl appearance. hoorray for a terrible owner and even more terrible GM!
                        BTW, Detroit played a GOOD game against Oakland. Do not doubt them or count them out just yet, remember, Detroit, Green Bay, and Minnesota ALL start 1-0, while the SB contenders last year, start 0-1.
                        1995 Pontiac Firebird
                        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

dude they played oakland. they shouldnt have even scored in that game.

detroit will go 8-8

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                            Hello everyone!
                            by Andy H
                            Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                            3 weeks ago
                          • 3.4 slow to go
                            hey there strangers!
                            by 3.4 slow to go
                            been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                            4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X