X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Footballlllllll

So the worst teams in NFL play tonight New Orleans and the COLTS

so all you football guys... whats your pick for SUPERBOWL

I'll start with Dallas only because I think they have a chance with who they'll be playing and I don't wanna say the Patriots, Colts, or Saints like everyone else says.

Oh and fantasy football guys... you got 15 minutes to change your pics if you want.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Footballlllllll

im set.

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised to see another indy/chicago superbowl.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
      im set.

honestly, i wouldnt be surprised to see another indy/chicago superbowl.
      I could see it, but I dont think INDY has the goods this year and their last superbowl was somewhat a fluke if you ask me. Chicago is all depending on Rex Grossman. I guess the same with Dallas imo... their defense will be tough, but it will depend on Romo and T.O.
      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

You're dumb in the head. Indy only lost defensive players, which have ALWAYS been easily replaced during the Dungy era. And to say Chicago has a chance depending on Grossman? Are you kidding? The NFC is the subpar league in the NFL, with 5 teams in the AFC that are elites, and NONE in the NFC. Dallas simply doesnt have a chance, I don't quite believe that this new coaching staff will set in as well as everyone thinks it will.

BTW, Reggie Wayne just scored, the score is now 23-10, COLTS. And to think that the Saints were in the NFC championship game. You're simply sick in the head if you think the NFC has ONE team competitive enough to win a superbowl, cause their isn't.
        1995 Pontiac Firebird
        2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Miami will win...........Lol:bowdown: :D

Comment

uh... the seahawks... duh... :D :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: please...

Comment

Football means COLD WEATHER! This sucks... way to ruin it for me...
              FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
              Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
              Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

lol football means hot *** weather and a whole lot of rain..wooopiee..lol

Comment

LOL well since my net browser messed me up yesterday, How do I set up my team??

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                    I could see it, but I dont think INDY has the goods this year and their last superbowl was somewhat a fluke if you ask me. Chicago is all depending on Rex Grossman. I guess the same with Dallas imo... their defense will be tough, but it will depend on Romo and T.O.
                    so the game just ended, anymore questions about why i pick indy?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                    Or this

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                      So the worst teams in NFL play tonight New Orleans and the COLTS

so all you football guys... whats your pick for SUPERBOWL

I'll start with Dallas only because I think they have a chance with who they'll be playing and I don't wanna say the Patriots, Colts, or Saints like everyone else says.

Oh and fantasy football guys... you got 15 minutes to change your pics if you want.
                      ahem... we here in Detroit take PRIDE in the fact we have the worst football team. IIRC the only team w/o a superbowl appearance. hoorray for a terrible owner and even more terrible GM!
                      2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Colts repeat Superbowl victory :D

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Spartans & Lions!!! Hell yea!!!

(At least the spartans won before they blow the rest of the season)
                          1999 Camaro Z/28
                          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I'm a Titans fan. Not saying there going to win the super bowl, but thats who I root for.
                            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Steelers, Colts, Patriots, one of them will be there.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                9 hours ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Had to get another phone
                                by ssms5411
                                Well my iPhone 11 Pro Max took a dump, it’s in a boot up loop, will try and get it fixed and give it to my mom. So I got a new iPhone 15 pro max, everything...
                                1 week ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Leaking front cover
                                by ssms5411
                                So I’m still leaking coolant, I think it’s my front cover, going to double check when it’s alittle warmer, got the Zzp extra thick timing cover...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • transamtom1
                                Went to look at 2002 V6 Firebird Vert.
                                by transamtom1
                                Local car on a small lot just over 100k mikes(178,000 kms)

Silver with grey leather and black top 3.8L for $5400 cdn or $3975 usd as is....
                                3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X