Racing Stripes
    Flowmaster Exhaust [2.5 Pipes, Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler]
    Camaro Fill Ins
    Black Outs
    Tint

Comment

Re: honda's

ok got another one....

when I see a v6 f-body lift the wheels I'll be impressed(I mean, really lift the wheels)

Comment

i respect everything out there unless it's a serious rice job. i hang out with alot of honda guys. 1 of them can put in my place. but if they are done right they are beautful cars.
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
          this is good thread. and hondas are ugly soulless cars that are just made for the masses whereas love and time go into our fbodies that also have a reputable history :)
          niko, i love my camaro to death and i hate riced out posers who think thier fast w/ 140hp but i gotta disagree with you. when you talk about soulless cars, talk about Toyota (except the supra) or talk about hyundai or kia or any number of those asian cars. Honda is really the only OEM from Asia that has a racing background (yes, motorcycle racing but racing nonetheless). they might regularly get schooled by us on the tracks but still... stock for stock, what Honda engineers get out of those 4bangers liter for liter and still get ultra-low emissions certification and 30+ mpg is still pretty damn impressive to me. They're well engineered cars. its just that they are stubborn for some reason and wont make a damn v-8

the day that honda decides to toy around with a big displacement v-8 sports car... we could very well be in trouble in my humble opinion
          2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
            ok got another one....

when I see a v6 f-body lift the wheels I'll be impressed(I mean, really lift the wheels)

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X