Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda's

why does everyone hate hondas so much..

i mean they can be some face cars if u put it to work...

i mean yeah i hate "ricers", but not all hondas are ricers

idk i think ima buy a honda and give it a shot..all motor work no gfx or anything.

what ya think

Re: honda's

dude...

just get out
    1998 Camaro V6 \"Black Mamba\"<br />Y87<br />Whisper Lid w/ K&N filter<br />Flowmaster American Thunder<br />Numerous appearance mods.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2154172\" target=\"_blank\">Car Domain</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392
      dude...

just get out

thats not nice...im young still man i want to experiment..

its not like im gettn rid of my bird..i love that car... just il be able to have 2 cars now and see the difference. mabe a RSX but yeah i want to try out some vtech

Comment

:twak:
        or...
        :rock:

enough said...

also, i was watching a drag racing show, and a civic went up against an LT1 Trans Am. the civic was twin turbo charged running 25psi, 2 stage nitrous injection, all this ****. the LT1 Trans am was supercharged at 12psi i believe, and had alcohol injection. the LT1 completely demolished the civic. dont go 4-banger man.... your on the right track with F-bodies
        Last edited by 99BlackW68; 08-31-2007, 12:17 AM.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

jeeze, does the rear need to be modified to fit tires that big

Comment

haha im gonna say yes. theres no way stock would fit those big mothers
            Last edited by 99BlackW68; 08-31-2007, 12:16 AM.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Annnnnnd, here we go again.....

:rolleyes:
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado
              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by cantrip
                jeeze, does the rear need to be modified to fit tires that big
                Its tubbed out.
                sigpic
                1997 Camaro RS A4
                2006 Chevy Colorado
                2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

im picking my honda 4cyl uo on saturday:D but myne isnt a civic ...its a Cbr600 :D:D:D
                  <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

ok now thats a honda i can respect... i wouldnt mind having a bike like that! got any pictures?

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Civics and Integras can be made fast...and not just straight line speed either.

Drag racing civics with the 1.6L D series block can put out over 650hp and are good for 9 second times at 140+mph

When it comes to turning, the Civics and Integras really come about and are pretty impressive. One of the best FWD suspension designs ever put in cars that responds better than any unit frame F-body on track.

You think an EG civic can't corner well compared to a Ferrari Challenge 360GT?

You think a turbo ITR can't pass your average Porsche GT3 and GT2 Turbo track cars (not the soft core GT3 road car versions) on a road course?

Or how about the heavy, prelude..they can't be that good can they?

Honda's civic's / Acura Integra's and the GM F-body are two entirely different animals...apples and oranges when it comes to handling. The main thing the F-body has that the hondas generally don't is better braking power. The Camaro's/firebird's weakpoint is its heavy weight and rear suspension, has loads of mechanical grip in steady state cornering on a good surface though. With the F-body you "ride out" the corner...in a Civic/Integra you have much more options during cornering. It's like Centrifuge machine verses Kart...

"Hating" honda's is more of an emotional response than rational thought process. Or people are plain ignorant and have no idea how much potential a FWD Integra has when it comes to cornering...
                      <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/vracer111\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Camaro</a><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.honda-tech.com/garage?cmd=viewcar&id=1223\" target=\"_blank\">My \'98 Tacoma</a>

Comment

I hate FWD, so...

Unless you get an S2000, or an NSX, no.
                        <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Originally posted by 99BlackW68
                          ok now thats a honda i can respect... i wouldnt mind having a bike like that! got any pictures?
                          not yet
                          <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

You can make anything fast respectfully... its just the fact that people have to put double the money we put into our cars just to get their honda even semi close to us.
                            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Originally posted by josh98bird
                              You can make anything fast respectfully... its just the fact that people have to put double the money we put into our cars just to get their honda even semi close to us.
                              hence why having a v8 is better then a v6 :poke:

FIGHT! just kidding.... but pathetically my 3.4 was slower then hondas :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X