Hey, new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey, new guy

Just finished new door speakers, Infinity 6.5"... WHAT A PAIN! Crank windows don't make anything easier, and I had a connector come un-done and I had the pannel back on before I noticed. :twak: But it's all done and it sounds GREAT with the new head unit (Pioneer, iPod ready deck). Now I need to get the rears in once I have the cash and it will sound amazing.

Comment

welcome any more pics of car? rims?

Comment

No more pics right now, at least none that I would be comfortable showing off lol. That's pretty much the car's best angle right now, there's some damage on the rear bumper, a couple dents in the drivers rear quarter and some cracking in the passenger rear quarter that needs to be taken car of badly. The "rims" aren't even worth noting... they're becoming designated winter wheels as soon as the first snow falls.

Comment

clean looking car. fix those blemishes and it'll be awesome, and you wont be embarassed to show the other sides of your car haha. its all good though. good to hear that another F-body is getting fixed up.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

welcome aboard!

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X