Hey, new guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, new guy

Hey, just wanted to say hello, name's Tim, I drive a black 98 Camaro, 5-speed of course (as if my display name isn't obvious enough..). I just got it this past Thursday, and have been having a blast. So far the only mod is an exhaust that the PO installed... with no mufflers... it sounds pretty nice. :D Anyway, in the works is a new stereo (stock one was done for), muffler (barely...), new tips, and a clutch in the next week or so. Thought I'd post up a picture in it's current condition, which is much better than when I picked it up since I clayed, polished, and waxed this weekend. Still has a few things here and there to fix up, but over all I'm happy with it. Better than my old Buick.

Re: Hey, new guy

Welcome to the board new guy......from another new guy. Nice lookin ride ya got there. Clay bar is a good thing to use. I loved the way mine looked after using it.

Comment

welcome! very nice car. plan on doing any major modifications to it? (cam, power adder, ect.)

Comment

welcome and very clean chevy

Comment

:cool: ey wazup man, welcome to the site!!

Comment

whats up new guy
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Nice car new guy, hello...

Comment

Thanks for the nice comments guys. No major plans as of right now, intake, header, short shift, fix the cosmetic issues (two dents in driver rear quarter, needs new paint on rear bumper, bad repair on passenger rear quarter), and that's about it. Some Z06 wheels and nice tacky rubber in the spring. It cleaned up nicely after the clay and polish, definitely a good time to know how to work an orbital polisher, but the picture caught it's good side in a big way.

Anyone else have problems with their A/C? Mine was checked today and there appears to be a huge leak somewhere in the system. :cry:

Comment

Welcome :wavey: nice color.

Happy modding.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

hey man :wavey: , i love the car... looks nice in that picture... hope you have a good stay

Comment

sharp car... welcome aboard
                      Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Welcome, and nice car!!! Very Sweet.

Comment

very clean dude. needs a t top convert!!!!!! clear corners too!
                          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Yeah, the halo lights I have on order and some clear corners will clean it up a lot.

Comment

nice car man...will look great with those halos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X