your first time getting pulled over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: your first time getting pulled over

My first pulled over was when the Officer thought I was drunk, but when he found out I was trying to learn how to drive stick he let me go.

But you know what's funny. He pulled me over up a hill and he park his cruiser close to my rear. So when I put it in first and I couldn't calculate my clutch my rear connected to his front. :D

But he's cool, but did cuss up a storm though.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

First time I got pulled over was in my 83' Cavy and was going to be cited for reckless driving(20+ over speed limit) was actually doing 35 over, endangerment and a few others , but the cop just wrote us up for 19 miles over the speed limit, since me and a buddy from work was racing when going home, he pulled my buddy over and I could of kept on driving but stopped and thats the reason he gave both of us a break becuase I came back after seeing my buddy get pulled over. So a 8 hr. class later my Lic. had zero points again. He said I actually saved my friends @ss becuase he would of been charged with all of them if I wouldn't of came back becuase the Officer was so pissed. LOL I think I was 18 or 19 at the time.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I was 18, 75 in a 60 and had an open beer. I was not illegal back then to drink and drive. He let me go with a warning and finish my beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Opontee View Post
          I was 18, 75 in a 60 and had an open beer. I was not illegal back then to drink and drive. He let me go with a warning and finish my beer.
          Was that a model-t?

Comment

Holy three year old thread, Batman!
            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X