Damn...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn...

The stupidity on the road constantly pisses me off. I must miss at least 2 accidents a day from people running into my lane, cutting me off, running yields/stops/lights, being on the cell phone, talking to their passenger, or just plain not knowing how to friggin drive. It's pathetic. I've only had my new Eclipse since March and almost got wiped out 3 times in it... NONE of which were my fault: almost rear-ended by a Mustang (of all cars), almost side-swiped by 2 ole farts who were in the left turn lane who decided to go right instead almost removing the front end of my car, and someone who ran a yield sign almost t-boning me as I skid about 20 feet through the intersection avoiding the crash.
    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

It seems the simple task of driving has gotten to hard for most people anymore. I was behind three cars yesterday, the one in front of me was driving with their turn signal on, the one in front of them driving with there foot on the brakes and the car in the very front put their left turn signal on to turn right. I don't know wether to attribute that to bad driving or Florida.
      Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by youngsc
        It seems the simple task of driving has gotten to hard for most people anymore.
        yea tell me about it i have walked out 3 times now on my lunch brake to go get food and someone has ****in hit my car just tryin to pull in or back out...

Comment

I understand that. I go out of my way to park where I would think people would get the hint not to get close to my car. So what do I notice but a spider crack on my bumpre from where someone apparently hit it and then yesterday a big scuff mark on my driver's door. Does that justify a self defense shooting, Iwish.
          Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Ahaha, I love whoever brought up the race issue. Last month a hispanic teen and a black teen were killed in a head-on collision on a major highway. That was all over the news as much, if not more, than this story. But the reason I posted this one is because of how it effected so many families. The 5 families who lost a loved one, the 4 girls who were following and who witnessed the whole thing, the truck driver and the kids who tried to help behind the truck driver. Pretty much the whole Fairport community was effected. The fact that the SUV bursted into flames right after colliding. And nobody really knows the reason why the SUV crossed back into the path of the semi. She was used to driving a small compact car, but had the Trail Blazer so she could transport her friends and their stuff down to her parents cottage for a week. She may have overcorrected turning back into her lane after passing the van, or some reports say the van sped up to prevent the girl from passing. You guys are so quick to blame the stereotypical "inexperienced teen", when we don't really know if thats what did it. She had taken driver's ed, so she had some experience on city streets and highways.

And it isn't always the teen's fault. The accident with the hispanic and black teens was because of some dumbass 30-something year old who was going the wrong way on a highway. He was on some pretty heavy meds and should not have been driving at the time. Memorial Day weekend was the time of another car accident where 3 teens died. It is being said that they were parked on the side of the road waiting for some friends in another car when the person who owned the home near them decided to scare them off "his" property. He had an SUV pull up beside them and the guy jumped out of the woods to scare them. They left and the SUV followed, until the kid driving crashed off the side of the road.

So tell me, are these the faults of the teens driving? That seems to be the answer everything for some of you...

And a little side note - 2 sherrifs just had a blue Camaro pulled over outside my house.
            <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

so a trailblazer cant out excellerate a van?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Do you expect someone to race you when you are passing them?
                <b><i>Don\'t Ever Judge Me</i></b><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/earnhardt132000\" target=\"_blank\">\'96 Firebird Y87 3.8L V6 5spd</a><br />--No mods as of yet, shoot me some ideas if ya want.<br />178,000 miles and counting

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X