The Best Birthday Present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Best Birthday Present

dont be jealous, the camaro never got it right with the turbo anyways.

Comment

so build the motherfukin camaro back up stewpit

Comment

wait your aunt makes payments on your Camaro, and you went out and bought a 03 cobra?

Comment

Happy b-day Dan! Sorry it was so late, didnt know :( Sounds like a very nice b-day present man haha.

Comment

lucky douche.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

what the neck is up with people paying off your guys camaros? i don't think that i would even let anyone touch my payments. how can you feel good about buying something yourself if someone just gives it to you?
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                what the neck is up with people paying off your guys camaros? i don't think that i would even let anyone touch my payments. how can you feel good about buying something yourself if someone just gives it to you?
                lol, I'm willing to try! ;)

Comment

If a family member you knew very well was loaded and offered to payoff your car, you wouldn't? Just because you want the satisfaction of paying it off yourself.

Screw that. Maybe because I am broke as **** I say that.

Oh, and Dan's aunt is tight as ****. Big *** awesome house, and orders the best pizza evAr.

Comment

i'm sure that it's alsome to have your f body paid off. but i was raised to be very independent. so i can't take hand outs like that. i love when i get something and pay for it myself.

congrats on ownership!
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I am with this is a little... I understand taking some help on a car, but I would have paid the camaro off before I went out and bought a $20-25k Cobra. Or at least stopped taking help with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                        I am with this is a little... I understand taking some help on a car, but I would have paid the camaro off before I went out and bought a $20-25k Cobra. Or at least stopped taking help with it.
                        I paid for that car more than twice over in parts so saying that i put nothing into it and was taking handouts is a bit insane. Infact, Im pretty sure I have paid 2nd or third most on this site, cost of the car aside, for parts on the car.

I could have made the payments myself very easily, but my aunt and uncle have no kids, and are very well off. They basically told me they are going to buy this car for me, and anyone here can really honestly tell me that if they were approached like that, they would turn it down???? :bs: . I paid for that car in hundreds of hours of labor.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                          I paid for that car more than twice over in parts so saying that i put nothing into it and was taking handouts is a bit insane. Infact, Im pretty sure I have paid 2nd or third most on this site, cost of the car aside, for parts on the car.

I could have made the payments myself very easily, but my aunt and uncle have no kids, and are very well off. They basically told me they are going to buy this car for me, and anyone here can really honestly tell me that if they were approached like that, they would turn it down???? :bs: . I paid for that car in hundreds of hours of labor.

Its not the fact of how much work and energy you put into it. Someone else was paying for it. I dunno... Just my thoughts on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT
                            Its not the fact of how much work and energy you put into it. Someone else was paying for it. I dunno... Just my thoughts on it.
                            well all i can say is i paid for the car 3 times over in just parts.

Comment

I have a condo I got on my own the camaro and all the other debt but if I had a realitive that came along and was in a position to help me and offered i wouldn't turn it down. I like the idea of earning everything I have but when 85% of paycheck is going out the door the first week of the month I will accept any help that's given.
                              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Originally posted by UDLOSE98
                                well all i can say is i paid for the car 3 times over in just parts.
                                I think you are missing the point...

Its not a matter of the money you paid, it was who was paid, weather it was $1, or $100 million dollars. Someone else was paying the car off.

In my opinion, you should have paid it off or stopped taking money on the payments, or taken over the payments before you modded the car, before you bought the cobra, just by the fact that someone else was paying for it.

I mean now that she just wrote a check to pay it off as a gift, I don't think its as bad, but I would just feel wierd if someone was paying off my car.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X